Mischievous Misifts

Mischievous Misfits is looking to add to our raid roster. We are a guild of pranksters, jokers, and sarcastic players. We are looking to expand our roster and bring in extra players who enjoy a heroic raiding atmosphere and dabble in mythic once we have the pool for it. We are currently 8/8 Heroic Uldir and most of our players run mythic plus as often as possible. If you are a Mythic oriented raider and just want a fun guild for off-nights you are welcome to join and relax as well.

We are not looking to grow into realm firsts, we just want to clear as much as possible and have fun doing it. Our goals are AOTC at the minimum and some mythic bosses thereafter, and of course, giving each other as much trouble as possible in a mutual way.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday at 8CST and end at 11CST. We would like to invite anyone who is interested to contact us and join for some fun.

Current Roles Needed:

Death Knight
Mage
Warlock
All healers and ranged will be considered as well.

We hope that some of you will look into us and join for the fun. We do not accept people with drama issues or people who tend to be overly abrasive. We like to keep it light and yet serious when raiding.

You can contact me via Battletag at Icywidow#1279
Our raid lead is Greyfield#1230
GM is Khel: Phantom#1849

We look forward to having people join and relax and just have some fun and laughs while doing some progression that’s not hardcore! And before I take a beating on the forums, props to those of you who do 8/8 mythic! This is just our situation at the moment :smile:

1 Like

Come join our merry band of misfits! Good people! Good times!

Do you accept social/casual players as well? I am a returning player looking to re roll a few toons as well as finishing leveling my hunter . Just want a positive environment to play in and some like minded people to chat with and maybe run dungeons with .

Sorry for my absence from the forums, had end of term finals. Of course we welcome casual levelers and dungeon runners. Feel free to add me!

My Battletag is Icywidow#1279

Good group of people who are very welcoming!

Have had a really good experience here so far.

Ok, so still no Dk or Spriest. Come on guys we need you! Sadly full up on hunters! However would not say no to a shaman for sure!