Mini-Visions

Just a thanks whoever decided to put the Mini-Visions right next to Shrine of Seven Stars - so Alliance can sit there and camp the Mini-Visions entrance and just run 10 feet back to safety and let the guards kill the horde … another sign of favoritism … ggz

Qq

4 Likes

Aww poor baby.

1 Like

I had this happen to me earlier, but then i remembered that world pvp is and always will be awful and just went along my way. Don’t let it get to you.

1 Like

you need help bb?

Seriously, though, let me help you: turn off war mode. The button is the same place it was when you opted in.

2 Likes

If you want to camp the Alliance who are camping the portal, give me a call. :wink:

2 Likes

You gonna show up with more under gear trash cans?

No, I’m gonna show up with members of the Horde.

2 Likes

That’s what he said.

1 Like

Rich coming from someone who’s whole philosophy of wpvp is “if the server isn’t shut down from lag we didn’t bring enough.”
Y’all are only comfortable in pvp so one sided that there is no chance of getting hit back.

2 Likes

Bazinga…

That’s rich that you assume all I do is run around in raid groups. I do more small scale than running around in BfN. There is a distinct lack of small scale available overall in this expansion, but we know you are aware of that and just projecting.