Mind Games with Disc

Mind Games.

I’m not understanding how this ability works. Mostly from a pvp perspective. How do you know when to time it? I did notice schism synergize is used before casting it and that’s all I know. Wowhead description didn’t really expand on it much.

It’s potent and destabilizing enough that I will plan on casting it more or less on cool down. The CD is short. Get as many uses as you can.

1 Like

The debuff is dispellable so mind games will be best used when the enemy healer is in cc or to bait dispel letting you get a full fear on the DPS or something. If you can’t do that just sending on CD is fine too with a 45s cd.

I don’t see schism mind games being a thing at higher MMR either. There’s no way people will let a priest cast that many shadow spells reliably since you should be trying to get mind blast off cd as well.

What does it do?

I find schism cast is hard to pull off when there are so many globals i need for group heals.

If you’re able to get schism and mindgames off immediately the person attacking you must be moving very slow. I like mindgames as a short cast or when I’m worried I might get first round of silence. Its a nice “fake” cast in a sense and even if it doesn’t go off you can switch to purge -->penance.

I have noticed some people dying super fast from schism mind games or they will wait it out, which I kind of break even with and heal myself up during that time. I would like to look at my recount to see how it’s doing the damage. Been doing a mind control til they get max distance so I can pull it off. I stacked haste. I think that I’m getting better results if they are almost in need of a heal.