Migrate Your Authenticator to the Battle.net Mobile App

You can do a very quick google search and get the answers you need.

I won’t mention the devs name, sorry.

I understand your skepticism and I understand that former employees might have an agenda, but the things he says do check out.

EDIT: I understand this probably isn’t super helpful, and telling someone “look it up” isn’t very engaging, but that’s the best I can say.

2 Likes

If you open your pc bnet app there is an option “mobile app” can set it up from there

the only time there was ever any sort of hiccup with the authenticator was a man in the middle attack like 12 years ago.

The fact is, stupid people buy gold from 3rd party sites, those bot farmers use their stolen info to create and pay for new accounts etc.

It’s kinda like when Blizzard or other things get ddos, dumb people go download cracked games or movies from sketchy sites and next thing they know their pc is infected and become zombies

Hearing that about half of the peoples old little authenticators seem to have died i finally got the mobile thingy after all these years not because i want to if it where up to me i would prefer to have a new physical authenticator mailed home to me

Remember years back tons of people were getting infected from that some of those download sites…Napster or Limewire…just to name two of most used torrenting sites…

1 Like