Might of the Scourge (Naxx enchant AP bug)

Hello,

I tested the shoulder enchant dropped by Sapphiron on PTR called “Might of the Scourge” and sadly there’s a bug with it that it does give the correct 1% crit but the 26 AP bonus is considered as Melee Attack Power and my hunter did not gain any Ranged AP from enchanting my shoulders with it.

Just wanted to point that out here as well as the bug report I submitted in PTR.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ve fixed this for 1.13.6 and Might of the Scourge should work with Ranged Attack Power as expected when Naxxramas is released early next month.

5 Likes

Thanks for some replies around here! FINALLY! Now, dont stop! press the back button & Keep scrolling down and keep replying. Do what we want you to do in the bug report forum and what you know you should do doing! THANKS.

This level of service raises an eyebrow…

Did I accidentally step into 2006?

1 Like

I’m not sure but im so confused why there are blue posts here. like wtf. Who is this Aggrend guy? We want Aggrend on every post. We want him on these bug reports like a shark smelling blood in the water. The IMMEDIATE second a bug report is posted, Aggrend is already there with a response. Its almost sickening.
We want people to be nervous about posting bug reports in here, because Aggrends replies will be succinct all while not being afraid to call others WRONG and SHOW PROOF. We want Aggrend to be this forum BOSS. Please Aggrend - can you.?. LETS STOMP THESE BUG REPORTS OUT WITH INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!! <3

Allegedly Classic WoW actual dev.

I posted this a while ago, but i think it would be a decent starter format for how to clean up this area of the forum while looking professional.

Please view - Shadow Priest Silence bug - #22 by Runrunrun-sulfuras