Might of Stormwind Buff dropping in Era

Ill just say not everything is fixed lolz ask X4

Its real as real gets

1 Like

Is there a special method or approach to doing it that we may have missed?

The subreddit is defending it. It’s SO joever.

8 Likes

I have a tiny horse in my pocket.

1 Like

I would guess you need to do the alliance equivalent quest that gets you eye of the beast. General Draks Demise. And if you already did it you can’t do it for the buff. Just like rend when you turn it in it does the buff. But they didn’t do it on purpose so it didn’t add some quest for everyone to do. Just a guess though.

Guess not they did add a new quest. New guess, you have to go pick that up from the keep before hand.

if they remove alliance rend i will literally kill myself

6 Likes

This kind of stuff being announced for seasonal content and then being dropped on to era with no notice is what we should atleast have polls voting for…

5 Likes

We did wonder if there was a quest there and so I went and looked, but there was nothing that I could see. All we have is a pretty vague “this works on Era, lets be outraged” with no further details. This is a little suspect, if I’m being honest.

Don’t get me wrong, if it’s there, it should absolutely removed. However, as described by the OP (ie, go kill rend and loot the head), it does not appear to be present.

If someone does have a reliable method to reproduce this, it might help to include it (in the bug report forum) as a communication to Blizzard. Perhaps whatever people are using in order to do this isn’t obvious and that may help them track down the issue to fix it.

It gets wayyyy worse… apparently runes are dropping and can be equipped/used.

3 Likes

And they will probably suspend everyone that loots and does, like it is their fault for being curious. I mean we all know it shouldn’t be dropping or used and I really hope they take them away. But still.

Rumour is that Might of Stormwind was “intentional”… but you know, why tell the classic era community anything about the epic changes taking place? I’ll be taking my two accounts and unsubbing. This company is a complete joke.

6 Likes

Nah dude don’t quit I’m sure it was an accident. They are just trying to figure it out.

We went back to classic to enjoy the classic version of the game. Blizzard just keeps showing us they do not care about the player base and will just keep changing classic until it is just retail. Unsubbed 4 lyfe

2 Likes

Man don’t quit bro. Don’t let that trash stop us from enjoying the glory.

Nothing to enjoy, games broken and they don’t care to fix anything

8 Likes

all because the change was most likely un-intended and are all panicking
threatening to quit and unsub etc… chill out there will either be a blue post saying it was an accident and move on
it blows my mind that alliance cannot have “MoS” but they can get “Rend” and its cool…

most of you need to take a look and think its really not worth complaining over…

2 Likes

There’s no problem with ally getting wcb, it creates wpvp, even though it’s still broken based on where you can actually get it. But it’s wpvp!

Please remove the SoD and Cata stuff from Era.

7 Likes

I don’t mind little changes here and there for Vanilla. I like the Rend Buff and the raid timer, but absolutely hate the new guild section. Let me just hit O and have the regular guild frame back up. I don’t care to have the guild chat have it’s own thing…