Midsummer Fires - not reset

Yep. None of the bonfires or NPC quests at the camps are available for me on any character. I even checked my paladin that was made this year and there weren’t any available. No idea whats going on and I was looking forward to this.

Oddly, the ONLY one that was available to me for my faction was Hellfire Peninsula, which I absolutely know I did last year because at that time it was the only Outland one I could access on my mage. But it was available for me on both characters this year. No others except the opposite faction ones, because I didn’t do that last year because pvp. The whole thing just doesn’t make a lot of sense.

Yea I had only Mulgore available to honor and I know I did them all last year so it is very bizarre!

They are not reset, and this needs to be hotfixed ASAP.

2 Likes

Yeah all my mid summer fires out in the world are not reset from last year.

It’s a bug, and it’s been tricky to fix.

But we’re working on it and we hope to have a solution soon.

16 Likes

Damn, CMs are out in force. This is exciting!

1 Like

YAY thank you for the reply! I don’t mind waiting as long as I know it’s actually not supposed to be that way, lol.

They’ve only had a year people, let’s cut them some slack.

9 Likes

Thank you for the update on this Kaivax.

Well … it’s visible now, but …

While you’re at it, can you get a head start on Brewfest and Hallow’s End? I’ve got a sneaking suspicion those are gonna be broken - again - this year, too.

9 Likes

Truly appreciate the reply Kaivax!

1 Like

Any estimated time frame for the fix?

So that’s why i can only honor/desecrate less than half of Outland. Hope they will fix it soon

Yes. We’re currently testing a fix that will require realm restarts. We prefer to do “off-peak” restarts whenever possible, so that’s usually early-morning hours in each region.

3 Likes

Usually items that have a lot of different variables and only appear for a short period of time have weird errors.

Again, probably why this same problem occured in tbc/wrath before getting a fix in 2009.

Thanks for fixing this.

Thanks for the update Kaivax!

basic campfire has eliminated the competition. you might even say…it’s on fire!

2 Likes