Microsoft buying Activision

Since I have like… nothing x-box related, I’m kinda hoping not.

14 Likes

I’d like to see this happen, perhaps replace the subscription with more store items as well.

YAY !! That means wow and other Blizzard games will be on game pass

2 Likes

what a glorious day!

2 Likes

I for one welcome Diablo 2 on game pass :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think the biggest news from all of this is CoD potentially becoming a Microsoft exclusive. Sony friends are not gonna be happy about this.

4 Likes

If not replaced, as an alternate way to pay for Warcraft. Not everyone owns an Xbox.

2 Likes

It depends on what you’re calling support. Third-party, customer support is on the bad side since its outsourced, but if you’re talking about in-game, game master support, it should be pretty good all things considered.

Xbox/Microsoft needs their own Final Fantasy XIV; something that generates money gradually and feeds itself while still making a profit. If they can make World of Warcraft in the same caliber as Mists of Pandaria, we’re going to have another golden age of WoW.

1 Like

Next xpac 2023 now I’m guessing?

4 Likes

I have an original xbox :]

5 Likes

The pendulum is swinging…It’s Microsoft turn to dominate now

That would be more acceptable, yes.

1 Like

I cared that you were being annoying by repeating that you own stock and made money on the deal. Maybe you made 12 billion on it. Grats. Go buy a RR.

1 Like

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/10285-Microsoft-To-Buy-Activision-Blizzard-for-68-7-Billion
“Bobby Kotick will stay on as CEO”

Ah so nothing changes. Got it :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m referring more for in-game support. That’s good to hear. Waiting days for Blizzard to respond to a ticket is truly unacceptable and I hope it gets better.

Thanks for caring even more to respond!

Interesting. Microsoft will have ESO and WoW.

2 Likes

https://news.microsoft.com/2022/01/18/microsoft-to-acquire-activision-blizzard-to-bring-the-joy-and-community-of-gaming-to-everyone-across-every-device/

Hrmm. On a positive note this answers the question if the game will still be around. On a questionable note, I don’t know how they will manage the existing teams of developers and designers. So many questions and one can only speculate based on past acquisitions.

I hear it works for PC as well. Haven’t tried it, but if it does… oh mama

You got it, bud. I’m here reading responses anyway.

1 Like