[MG-H] Silvermoon Market - Monthly RP

Shop among an assortment of vendors for curious wares, good drinks, and exceptional goods in the heart of Silvermoon! Join us for the monthly Silvermoon Market! Even if you are not shopping, this is a great place to find friendly rp connections, and enjoy good company and cheer.

:diamonds: When: Jan 11th, 2023 - Second Wednesday of the month, hosted monthly.
:diamonds: Time: 7pm to 10pm Central / 8pm to 11pm Eastern
:diamonds: Hosted By: Alorwyn (Horde, Moonguard-US)
:diamonds: Where: Silvermoon Market Space
:diamonds: Server: Moonguard, open to all rp servers.
:diamonds: Faction: Horde, neutrals welcome.
:diamonds: Market Discord: https://discord.gg/Xs7SXVmB5S

:diamonds: Can I host a merchant booth?: New merchants are welcome and wanted! Please stop by the Silvermoon Market discord to sign up for a monthly booth spot! The market is not restricted to only Blood Elves, and is open to all members of the Horde.

:diamonds: Do RP merchant booths charge game gold? Most merchants generally take rp currency, not game gold. However, it is important to remember that each merchant is different, some merchants might charge game gold for valuable rp items such as crafted goods and toys. Gold tips are always welcome :slight_smile:

:diamonds: What kinds of merchant booths are you looking for? We are recruiting fun interactive merchant rp booths suitable for all ages. From fortune-telling services to tailors, to traveling food and drink services they are all welcome! Because we are hosting this event in Silvermoon, the booth host will need to be on a Horde character.

Disclaimer: I posted this event on behalf and with the permission of the event host. I can include in my posts graphics and links on the forums, while the event host can not. For questions, concerns, and to take part in this event please contact Alorwyn.