Metamorphosis - Horde is a University guild, and we are Recruiting

Greetings Applicant,

We are Metamorphosis University have received your application and are most pleased to welcome you to be a student at our University. Based in the tropical Stranglethorn Vale, we have easy access to the beach to relax after study, and always have colorful flora and fauna around to keep your mind stimulated and fresh.

The campus is home to many of its students who can enjoy a multitude of courses to expand their knowledge, social nights to relax with friends, and a monthly orientation and excursion. On top of these we have a healing clinic, coffee shop, and student union that boasts some of the best care and service around.

Campus security is always alert and aware keeping you safe while our experiment zones allow you to try out magical and mundane experiments with safety and supervision.

You made a wise decision in applying to Metamorphosis University, please join us for next month’s round of classes.

Be the change you want to see in yourself,
Amealina Starsong, recruiter for Metamorphosis University

Metamorphosis-Horde is recruiting! We are a quiet and mature group of roleplayers who spend a lot of time just relaxing and chatting with one another while we RP. We accept most characters and are lore compliant but not lore sticklers. We have easy attendance requirements, and are looking for players who just want to relax and RP when they wish.

If you are interested you can contact me in game mailing Amealina (I check my mail once a day), contact me here, or contact me on discord. IrishROFLcat#0357.

Thank you for your interest!

2 Likes

Oy, these people are amazing and do amazing things. Join 'em, or at least like book a lecture or something!

1 Like

Metamorphosis is doing Camp Meta for August our Monday classes for August will all be themed to Summer Camp!

2 Likes

Our first class for Camp Meta will be Flora and Fauna of Stranglethorn taught by Sir Vincent Adlerhaunt.

Vincent is known as Uncle Vinny by most of the campus due to his gruff but caring nature. He’s a falconer, hunter and soldier, and has chosen to join Metamorphosis to teach Animal Husbandry and Survival!

Use my above contact information for more details!

1 Like

The first camp class was a blast! Who knew that nightstalker steaks were so good?

2 Likes

This week’s Camp Meta class is Security Deputy Devi’s Fishing Course!

Devi is an Illidari with a sayaad soul who has been with Metamorphosis since it’s inception. Enjoying the occasional school party lead the Security Head to ask her if she wished to be a deputy. A familiar and welcome face around campus, Devi is a lighthearted, sassy lecturer who enjoys facilitating fun.

1 Like

This week’s Camp Meta class is a cooking class taught by Tisonus and Torgeir.

Tis is the campus groundskeeper and Torgeir is the campus Torgeir! Tis has a lof of experience growing and managing the unruly jungle plants that sprout up all over. Torgeir has eaten far too many Kiwis to still be living.

It should be a real Odd Couple of professors if you wanted to come and check it out!

1 Like

This week’s Vamp Meta class is a Horseback Riding class taught by Eclipza.

Eclipza is the Dean of the Fel and Arcane school, she has countless years experience in research and experimentation. She’s a tattoo artist who specializes in mana tattoos, and she is quite adventurous.

It’ll be an exciting class for us all!

1 Like

The Final Summer Camp class is us actually camping out, telling scary stories and the like! Hope to see you there if you’re interested!

Next month we are beginning preparation for security of our reliquary!

More updates to come but we are starting with Spatial Expansion via Temporal Magic! (It’s bigger on the inside) ask any questions you may have!

Sorry it’s been a moment since an update!

Tonight is the Orientation for Metamorphosis University, it’s a brief thing where we get together and chat about what’s going on this month!

Meta has been focused on working out the Time Skip, and we’ve been working on trying new experimental classes that are more open philosophical discussions about the nature of certain things. October is quiet, that is, until the last Saturday when we are going to test the defenses for the Reliquary! Hope to see you there!

Our month after the time skip should be interesting! If you’re looking for an education after and want to come to a university setting it would be a great time to get in for some random classes!

The Time Skip is official!

We have a class about loss tonight, we’re not sure what it is, but we are here for it!

1 Like

Any plans for raiding in DF? Any pvpers? Would love to find an academic RP guild that also does content.

Forgive the long response time!

We don’t really do content as a guild but some of players do. As far as non-RP things we do a lot of collection/achievement/mount/pet/mog stuff!

We are currently accepting Dracthyr as well! We have a pretty long history of being chill with dragons, and our dragons are chill with Dracthyr!

Metamorphosis wishes everyone playing Dragonflight the best of luck!

May your spawns be rare, your profession nodes plentiful, your servers stable, and your characters experience quick!

More updates on what we will be doing coming soon! (You know when I can check the classes on the calendar, lol.)

Also! The Season’s Exchange is coming up on the 9th! Hope to see you there!