Message for Dozer

If you are a proclaimed “Average Player” and 2100 is “so easy to get” get 2100 on a class you have not played before/in a long time. Without the help of Mastercard, Visa and Paypal and do it through LFG being allowed to add people from your lfg experience but not queuing with people from your friend list. Good Luck (:

5 Likes

I eat crayons.

5 Likes

Imo the purple ones are the best they taste like grapes

I eat calzones, and Arms warrior swords.

2 Likes

Yall are casuals. Royal Blue is the best, it tastes like how I feel when I q into RMP :slight_smile:

1 Like

grape is far superior

i can only imagine how hard he’s gonna get off when he sees a thread with his name in the title

16 Likes

the supreme bait

2 Likes

Dozer had never played hunter and he did it on one so he’s already proved you wrong

Not sure what the point of this thread is

1 Like

That’s a retweet.

1 Like

:angry: :triumph: :rage:

Paid boosts don’t count!

8 Likes

Do you have proof? :cold_face::cold_face:

whats the matter? Can’t do it?

2 Likes

Yup! The faction and name changes for both 2100 toons immediately after hitting 2100 is really sus!

7 Likes

:laughing: :laughing:

actually I hit 2100 AFTER switching over to horde. smh my head…

This isn’t PROOF though

That’s about as much “proof” and those saying Trump won the election :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It is though! It’s called circumstantial evidence. And this isn’t a court, a federal election, etc.; I am free to weigh the proof however I want. Sorry you (I mean Dozer) don’t like being called out on your carry (I mean carries)!

4 Likes

The circus car is double parked and waiting on you.

2 Likes

Brown or bust