Merry Christmas

#BringbackKorack

Ah, the projection is so sweet :cocktail:

And people wonder why they dont post lol

3 Likes

They can just get outta here as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

Or since you’re unhappy, you could leave?

Likewise, you can just get outta here, as far as I’m concerned. Cheers :cocktail:

gotem
10chars

Ah, yes, Gotham. Good 'ol Batman. Batman Returns is a lovely Christmas movie. Thank you for the suggestion :cocktail:

Try Harry Potter

I like Harry Potter, too. House Ravenclaw! :cocktail:

Happy Christmas and may we all get pvp vendors

Ah yes, just rabidly attack the blue, because you have pet peeve issues that aren’t being addressed, despite it literally accomplishing nothing, and despite the fact the blue in question, probably has absolutely zero control over your personal pet peeve.

That will do the trick.

2 Likes

How about those 30 minute queue times for WSG?

You have two options here, one makes you guys money and one loses you guys money.

1. Allow paid faction transfers for those of us who want to PVP.
  2. Let everyone who wants to actively PVP quit due to 30M+ queue times.

inb4 re-roll and “you deserve the queues”, I could care less what you 1300 rated arena players think, so just save it.

Ravenclaw? That’s heresy.

I see you’ve misinterpreted the house, as well :cocktail:

As well? As well as what pray tell .

Your attempt at calling me “dumb” and assuming Ravenclaw is about being “smart”. I already know the stepping stones to how these conversations play out. That’s OK, I’m the Luna Lovegood, and the general society just assumes I’m full of nonsense and babble :cocktail:

I never insinuated you were dumb. The fact you made that leap probably says more about you than me.

The only blue reply well see in these here classic forums

4 Likes

The stereotype of “smart” is what general society seems to think Ravenclaw is, and you questioning the fact that I am, tells a lot. But you can continue to lie about it to make yourself look good, since self image is really important, to you :cocktail:

You’re right, it says that I’m really good at reading people, but the fact that you don’t deny in thinking I’m “dumb” rather than “smart” says a lot about you and still makes me right :cocktail:

Unless you can officially say “I don’t think you’re dumb” (which you won’t), will be the only way to prove me wrong :cocktail: