#mergeEarthenRing

I also followed up on this weeks realm connections thread. Let’s hope for the best and keep our fingers crossed that it isn’t the final set of connections before Shadowlands.

1 Like

Yes, I’m concerned that they didn’t mention any more upcoming connections this time around. Here’s to hoping that they still have plans for more. Earthen Ring and other servers still need help boosting their communities.

Citizens of Dalaran! Raise your eyes to the skies and observe!

Great now that I have your attention. I don’t play on Earthen Ring nor Brazillian realms. However I hear their plight and hope that we as a community, Alliance and Horde from ALL servers can come together. The time has come to abandon realms and connect all realms of a given region. Instead use sharding to manage the populations. I can already hear the objections and I hope we can all work through them all to find a unifying and fair solution. #ConnectAzeroth

Detailed Arguments Here: #ConnectAzeroth - The Final Realm Connection

Yeah we got screwed

man, i really wish something was done with our realm so that it’s more lively.

So I tweeted Blizzard today and got a canned response. BUT. They told me our methods of getting developer attention are:

1. Posting on the community forums (which we are doing and need to keep doing)
  2. Submitting in-game feedback through the Help tool <--- let's start doing this

There’s the support article how to do this. If you’re in a guild, get your guild members ON IT. We have AIE on this server, we can punch the heck out of this thing. The more voices, the better!

1 Like

Just chimed in (again) on the new realm connections thread, where we again are not included. The silence from Blizzard is honestly maddening at this point, I wish we could at least get some explanation at this point. I’ve submitted many suggestions in-game and have also encouraged my guildmates to submit as a suggestion that Earthen Ring gets merged.

We need answers.

#MoveEarthenRing #MergeEarthenRing #SaveEarthenRing

4 Likes

So we need to keep posting on the forums, in this thread and every Realm Connections thread. I was also told by Blizzard Customer Service to use the in-game suggestion tool. In the spirit of this 2-pronged effort, made a post for that effort. Let’s do both, people! Grab your guildies and let’s do it!

2 Likes

I submitted an in-game suggestion via their Help menu yesterday and plan on doing so again today. I’ve also been posting as often as possible in their Realm Connections thread to try and get their eyes on it.

Let’s hope we see some traction here.

1 Like

Just who are you calling important? :stuck_out_tongue: I agree that this all seems bizarre. I’m not sure what the plan is for us, or the logic. At least knowing that would help a great deal, but I’m willing to bet the people that tend to read these probably don’t always know. Maybe we spike up during expac and patch launches? Maybe our raid progress has made them think we don’t necessarily need the help (which I think wouldn’t make much sense, but I’m really just making guesses anyway at this point). Irony there is, if we had more people, both the Mythic guilds would have already had CE. We both lost far too much time to roster problems and having to retrain and recruit people, often from other servers. Imagine NOT having to beg people to transfer… Oh man… the dream.

2 Likes

@Blizzard Sure seems like every Realm except Earthen Ring has gotten a server connection, what is up with that? Sure would bring some life back to ER if we could get so luck! The RP on ER has declined and could use a boost of like minded players not to mention our economy suffers terribly.

7 Likes

earthen ring needs more people.

4 Likes

Earthen Ring desperately needs more people. My guild used to be an active raiding guild, but we moved to another server during WoD. We still have many alts and the guild continues to stand, but nobody plays on it. We’re busy with our Alliance mains and just come back to see the Horde story line.

In Wod I’d type something in chat and that would be the only thing I’d see for several hours. The only activity I saw was ForTheHorde handing ownership privileges to someone every few minutes.

3 Likes

The latest Realm Connections thread only has one server merge listed this coming week, though notably, it’s a cluster that’s been tried more than once and had several issues. Khadgar characters were somehow rolled back to MoP. Considering that Khadgar was released the same time Earthen Ring was, it makes me wonder if we would face similar bumps and it’s one of the reasons why we haven’t previously been connected.

That said, keep posting, keep using the in-game suggestion tool. Tell your guildies. Post weekly. Use the tool weekly. The most we can do is make it abundantly clear what we want, and these are the methods we’ve been told how to make ourselves heard.

4 Likes

Here’s to hoping that we get more news somewhere soon. I would love to get any information we can about a Connection for Earthen Ring.

3 Likes

#ConnectEarthenRing #SaveEarthenRing #lookhereblizzard

4 Likes

Giving this a tiny boost in hopes that maybe a Blizz person is cruising the forums and looking at recent posts!
#connectEarthenRing

4 Likes

Bump… please connect us before the expansion :frowning: I have already started leveling on a different server in preparation because I don’t know how I’ll play on this one if it’s still as dead.

3 Likes

Bump #2 - I submitted a suggestion today and will continue to respectfully but urgently lobby Blizzard

4 Likes

I partly hope the SL delay leaves more time for Realm Connections. I don’t think we’re the only realm in this situation and genuinely hope we are connected to new neighbors, for all of us – raid guilds, roleplay guilds, and a more stable in-game economy.

4 Likes