#mergeEarthenRing (Use The In-Game Suggestion Tool At Least Weekly!)

In the interest of transparency: I will no longer be maintaining or updating this thread as myself and my guild have transferred to a more populated realm. This came after a long guild discussion after BlizzConline’s non-answer on server merges. Earthen Ring was our beloved home since 2007 and we will miss you. Best of luck, my friends!

(Archived OP)

Summary

This is a companion thread/effort to #mergeEarthenRing. Support this 2-pronged effort!

I tweeted Blizzard yesterday and got a canned response. BUT. They told me our methods of getting developer attention are:

1. Posting on the community forums (which we are doing and need to keep doing)
  2. Submitting in-game feedback through the Help tool <--- LET'S START DOING THIS

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/21518

There’s the support article how to do this. If you’re in a guild, get your guild members ON IT. We have AIE and other large guilds on this server, we can punch the heck out of this thing. The more voices, the better!

#connectEarthenRing #mergeEarthenRing #dontforgetEarthenRing #HearUsBlizzard

5 Likes

Bump, let’s keep the :fire:

2 Likes

Log on today and now saw we are a LOW pop in all my time on ER I never seen us as a LOW pop server something needs to be done so connect us or something :smiley:

3 Likes

Not to be a Negative Nancy, or anything, but…doesn’t a bunch of us creating feedback topics give the impression we are in fact populated?

Definitely thought about that and it being a Catch-22. But Blizzard has the power to see the actual numbers behind the voices and our true population numbers. I feel bound between doing something vs. nothing, and wonder whether we’ll get the same result either way.

1 Like

Pretty much that. Blizz can look at numbers, we’re just being a vocal minority.
So do what you can, send a suggestion, reply to connection forum posts make our voice heard!

2 Likes

I was also surprised when I saw that we’re now listed as a low population server.

I thought that Blizzard may pass us over while we sat at medium status but there’s no denying that we need it now.

Hear us out @Blizzard.

#MergeEarthenRing #ConnectEarthenRing #SaveEarthenRing

3 Likes

My name is Kanta and I approve this message.

#MergeEarthenRing

5 Likes

Time for the weekly submission to #SaveEarthenRing!

Still have my fingers crossed for a Connection!

3 Likes

Merge us baby!

3 Likes

The radio silence is deafening. I haven’t seen anything about continuing connections or not, but let’s keep this at the forefront and see if we can get them to take notice.

#ConnectEarthenRing
#SaveEarthenRing

2 Likes

Bumping to keep this going. Earthen Ring was my first RP server experience so many years ago on other accounts, and it would be a great sadness to see it fizzle out. At this point, it’s one of the few servers that have not been merged. And for the sake of saving it’s dwindling population and community to allow it to blend fully in with other servers to keep it alive. Just do it already, Blizzard.

#MergeEarthenRing #ConnectEarthenRing #SaveEarthenRing

2 Likes

Roughly six years ago, Blizzard Customer Service told me we would most likely see Earthen Ring get connected to some higher population servers before Legion. I’d love to see them make good on that promise because it’s starting to seem mighty empty.

#mergeEarthenRing #connectEartheRing #saveEarthenRing

Bump for justice - we’re not done yet. Keep using that in-game suggestion tool as well as the forums to let Blizzard know how desperately we need that connection.

For those not aware, the process for submitting an in-game suggestion has changed recently so don’t let that throw you off! It’s no longer under the Help button on the menu, but the Support button.

#mergeEarthenRing #connectEarthenRing #saveEarthenRing

Using the in-game “Submit Feedback” option that is found on the Support menu.

1. Press the Esc key to open the Game Menu, and click Support .
  2. Click Submit feedback or bug report .
  3. Click Submit a suggestion.
  4. Follow the guidelines on the submission form, and enter your suggestion.
  5. Click Submit .
1 Like

Bump

I want to remind everyone that we should not remain passive about this core problem for our community just because we’re in the first month of a new expansion.

I am continuing to submit feedback to Blizzard about #mergeEarthenRing

1 Like

Another week, another in-game suggestion submitted. Don’t let the fire die.

Yes please. Back after 12+ years and to see ER this dead is pretty sad.

1 Like

Another week, another suggestion. I’ve got faith.

Yup. Kinda defeats the purpose of a roleplay server when there isn’t anyone around to interact with. If they’ve done it for other servers, they should do it here.

1 Like