Merge Faerlina and Benediction please

They did answer it. It’s called ‘warmode.’ I’m sure you don’t want it in your TBC…right?

Right?

No /tenchars

1 Like

yup and the remaining Whitemane alliance are going to have to move to bene now. What a lovely game to play

only 2:1 … bck in the day some servers were 4:1 or worse and did just fine.

No, no. I was told that the Alliance was completely unplayable after their lone advantage, queue times, was removed by HvH BGs. You mean to tell me that wasn’t true, and populations are still nearly balanced overall?

I mean… no, not really. This story of PvP servers becoming one-sided played out just the same in retail WoW.

On a meta level I understand a feeling of accomplishment from “winning” by making people quit, but really, I don’t get it from a practical level. You literally ruin a part of the game for yourself. It would be like a raid closing after clearing it once. After burning down the fields and salting the earth, what is left for you? Sand? The people who celebrate being a majority faction have robbed themselves of a genuine experience. But, no one wants to be the one left holding the bag, so they also don’t want to pioneer a migration to a server with an uncertain future for their own faction. Quite possibly the only way to fix this is to force these people to play together, and if they don’t like it, why didn’t they pick a PvE server in the first place?

1 Like

I would love to stay on Benediction. We have been putting up a good fight and holding the line on the Horde side. However, it seems that a few horde guilds just transferred off this week and more are talking about it. Its becoming hard to even sell auction house items for basic raid consumes or buying them as well. Its only a matter of weeks before there is no more horde on Benediction and no more Alliance on Whitemane/Faerlina. Blizzard please at least respond and let us know what the plan are in fixing this problem. It wouldn’t even be a problem if you didn’t allow transfers on an heavily populated one sided faction balance realm. Its almost like you allowed this problem just to get the money from server character transfers.

I think them not responding clearly shows you their plans to fix it.

1 Like

They want to feel brave and brag about being PVP, but when you look at their realm stats, they’re 75%. They’re patting themselves on the back for conquering a realm with a 3 to 1 or better advantage. They may as well have went PVE.

Lol good xD

In hindsight not allowing PvE to PvP server xfers probably fed into this problem more than people think…people rolled on pvp servers even if they didn’t care about pvp because

1. They didn’t wanna miss out on the huge populated servers
  2. Did not want to be trapped on PvE realms only forever

If we had PvE to PvP then people would have felt less pressure to play on pvp realms and would have gone PvE more readily since you aren’t risking being stuck on PvE realms forever. this would mean that people who actually wanted to wpvp would roll pvp server. Hindsight though rip

If you transferred all pvp servers together alliance would be severely outnumbered which would defeat the purpose they made in transferring off.

Merging faerlina and bene would lead to outnumbered horde who would just transfer off

This is what people act like they don’t understand. Right now, Horde have a 60/40 advantage on PvP servers. Merging all of them together would just lead to Alliance constantly getting clapped in the open world due to numbers.

In my opinion the best solution should be to give free transfers to the unbalanced factions.

at this rate I see them just doin the mega cross server thing for wrath

This comment aged like milk.

Get your own super server horde. Benediction is poppin. Don’t want you guys stinking up shatt

1 Like

This won’t make most players happy, so blizzard will never do this kind of merge.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.