5 Likes

Well I’ll be damned, an open invitation to gank allies In Menethil
See you soon my son

2 Likes

Wow a hunter killing rogues so much skill

2 Likes

Wow rogues in menethil killing lowbies so much skill

9 Likes

You can almost picture the clown wig that energy had to put on before he made that comment.

3 Likes

If you dont post on your main you are a clown.

imagine being a hunter and making a video of killing a class that you counter, in your own town… with guards helping you…

except the rogues aren’t there to demonstrate how skilled they are they are there to farm honor you pea brain

guards help break cc and they do barely any damage. imagine thinking guards being there is not a disadvantage for the hunter. trash can.

the guards actually hit for like 200-300 and put up a thunderclap that slows you and isn’t removed by anything, even if they vanish it puts it right back up you have an extra dps and perma slow and you linked clips with literally 3 guards attacking them and think its impressive? I would not be calling you out for being garbage if I thought you were just new but you’re a 10x duelist that’s trying to talk just sit down, shut up and play the game… maybe you will improve then… all that effort in attempt @ clout when its just cringe… you direct counter rogue

Aphgani mad he didn’t think about posting a video of him killing rogues 1st. GG boii.

menethil guards hit for like 20 bruh what are u on

Golly geez a LOT of salty Horde members in here. I see Horde guard hump all the time, so don’t even presume to take the high road here.

This… this is beautiful. Take that, horde flithies!

Except… lowbies don’t give honor though :rofl: :joy:

1 Like