Memories of Azeroth: Forced to queue as DPS

No matter what spec I was in (Resto/Guardian Druid), whenever I queue for the timewalking raid bosses, it forces me to queue as DPS regardless. I tried doing it normally in a LFR raid through raid finder and it worked fine. Anyone knows why?

Things I’ve tried:
-Relogging
-Loot spec
-Changing specs

1 Like

ive been hearing that people cant queue as tank or healers, been in queue for 30 mins and it shows im the only one still

Having the same issue at the moment. Trying to queue as a healer on my druid and it just keeps setting me to DPS automatically.

same, I wonder if there are no healer or tank specs for this?

if thats the case u think u be super fast queues

1 Like

ya looking more at it, there are spots for tanks and healers but no way to queue for those. I tried going to the main raid finder tab, unchecking everything except healer, then queue again, still put me in DPS

Same as well, party had 5 healers but only showed 1 in the queue for our group.

It wont let anyone pick a role unless the are partied and not the leader of the group, leader cant pick role neither can solo queuing players.

This is happening to me as well I’ve been in que for over 2 hours even though it says average wait time of 27 minutes.

Same here. I can’t queue as a healer. I keep getting stuck in hours long queues only for the raid to bug and fail.

Same i’m a healer but it’s showing me as dps in q

The person who talks to Chromie to queue will always be set as DPS. Everyone else in your group can pick their role. This means if you solo queue, the ONLY option is to go as DPS, because it never prompts you to select it.

If you want to queue as something that isn’t DPS, find a DPS to queue for you and you can go as something else.

Very annoying bug.

A few minutes ago, we deployed a hotfix that should make it so that party leaders and solo players can queue for non-DPS roles.

2 Likes

Still happening, along with every other bug that hotfixed claimed to fix. Ironically it worked better for us BEFORE the hotfix, tried to come back and help a friend and it’s unplayable.

Any chance you can give us some respond about the illusion: Wrathchill issue

1 Like