Memorial Day Ride-A-Thon 2023!

Tonight’s the night!

A quick checklist:
Chopper/Cycle/Trike (If possible)
Elixir of Tongues
Warmode Off
Zidormi spoken to in Arathi & Tirisfal

Hope to see lots of roaring engines at Light’s Hope!

2 Likes

Memorial Ride 2020 was a success! Minor hiccups and casualties this run! Myself and the rest of Honor Amongst Wolves would like to thank all of you that participated tonight. We hope you had as much fun as the rest of us, and we look forward to 2021.

:heart: :blue_heart:

4 Likes

This was my first RP event. My guild asked me if I wanted to go and I am glad that I accepted the invite. It was a lot of fun and I learned a thing or two about RP events. Thank you for the beautiful speech and the fun banter along the way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I stopped playing a while back but came around the forums specifically to see if this event was still being held. Warms my heart to know something I started lives on!

2 Likes

It’s getting to be that time again! Pull the hogs out of the garage and get them cleaned up! (Original post has been updated for 2021.)

2 Likes

Just the weekly bump.

https://discord.gg/vgFkVWE

Please feel free to spread the word, join the Discord, etc!
Or if you wish to help out in some aspect with the ride please contact Utenka in-game or in the Discord.

2 Likes

25 Days to go!

1 Like

One week to go! Hoping to see a bunch of bikes revved and ready to go as we honor those who served!

3 Likes

Better rev those engines! :eyes:

2 Likes

Participated in this in the past. What is the exact date & time this year?

When & Where
The Ride-A-Thon will be held on May 31st (coinciding with the U.S. Memorial Day), beginning at 7:00 PM Moon Guard realm time ( that’s 5:00 PM PST / 8:00 PM EST / Midnight GMT ), at Light’s Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaque Lands .

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tomorrow! \o/

1 Like

Tonight, we honor those who served and fell as we ride across the Eastern Kingdoms! Hope to see you there!

1 Like

It’s almost that time again! Ride number 9!

Original post at the top has been updated for this year.

Note: More changes may come if 9.2.5 releases before the event.

6 Likes

Obligatory Bump!

This is always fun! Thanks for doing this every year.

1 Like

We’ll keep doing it so long as people continue to attend and enjoy it. That being said, next year will be the 10th anniversary. Expect some stuff then to celebrate!

4 Likes

Oh wow, I didn’t realize it had been around -that- long. Sounds good!

1 Like

This is coming up soon!

1 Like

Week and a half to go!

1 Like