<Meme> 2-Day CE 3/8M EP Paid Xfers

Hi, we’re <Meme> (US-Thrall) and this is our Cutting Edge guild. We raid here with our old lady Jaina and our son, Big G’huun. Everyone here has a death wish and that one grey parse they can’t fix cause we’re extending. One thing we’ve learned after 4 expansions, you never know what kind of idiot players are going to come through our application website.

Although we only raid 2 nights a week, we can still feel Blizzard eating away at our will to live the entire time… but we keep our reoccurring subscriptions because even though none of us get anything we need in our weekly M+ chests, we still enjoy playing with each other. Interested? Head to over to app.meme.gg

….again that’s app.meme.gg. Every raider recruited protects that one brain cell each of us have left in our skulls.

• Our main raid times are: Tue/Thurs 8:00pm EST to 11:30pm EST
  • Currently We Are Looking For: Any raiders (DPS/Heals) who are capable of orange parsing and have phones for when this eventually becomes a mobile game. (Any exceptional players encouraged to apply)

Cran#1405 - Recruitment
Wizardries#11799 - Raid Recruitment
Kahn#1170 - Raid Recruitment and M+ Sales

7 Likes

Lol you should have gone with MemeGirls.

4 Likes

:frowning:

3 Likes

egirls or rito

5 Likes

1 app = one meme life saved
please consider donating

2 Likes

We need mage plox.

3 Likes

okay guild

3 Likes

someone throw icicles at boss 4 cran please

3 Likes

Cran will leave his wife for me if I do this

3 Likes

thse guyz smell bad dnt join

3 Likes

wow cela got a really good bribe out of this and cran just threatens me if i don’t bump his posts… :confused:

3 Likes

Miniritz here, I enjoy all that especially grey parsing and making fun of my “friends”. If this is an all black, all gay and all Canadian guild, I’m in!!!

4 Likes

We are perfect fit then friend, welcome aboard!

3 Likes

need any pumper any class

3 Likes

omg can i come please?!?!? i want nothing more than my hair pulled and to be talked about badly!! pick me pick me! i have worst parses you can imagine!!

4 Likes

Of course, please mssage CallMeKobe your parses

3 Likes

I have never felt so degraded by my peers than when I joined this guild

3 Likes

yes omg haha haha haa lol.

3 Likes

Send help.

3 Likes

pump hunter and pump mage please

3 Likes