<Meme Team> [H] Recruiting Late Night HPriest, Warlock

Meme Team is a semi-casual late night raiding guild made up of adult players who want to challenge themselves but enjoy playing the game in the process. This team is looking to find like-minded members who want to progress through end game content while still balancing success with enjoyment.

We are recruiting one warlock and one holy priest to fill out our roster, but any exceptional players are welcome to apply if you think you’d be a great fit!

We use EPGP as our loot system, and our current raiding schedule is BWL/AQ40 on Friday nights (11pm server) and continuing AQ40 on Saturday nights at the same time. We will be beginning Naxx progression Jan. 8, so now is the time to get in at the start!

We look forward to hearing from you!
Please message in game GM Alabashtaur (Backstabsuzy), Dorgren, Okur, or Bloodeagle(btag:Lacey#1374) for more information!

5 Likes

Try the mankrik discord too fellas. Might have a bit of luck. Best of luck

Good morning, late night sounds perfect since my kid typically goes down at 10ish these days. I have not set foot in a classic raid yet though, so I am way behind you guys on gear. Do you guys run the earlier raids to catch people up?

I know we spoke in game but I am adding an answer in case anyone else has the same question.

We are open to taking fresh 60s who need help with gear. We are still running ZG (usually weeknights @11 server) and MC on Saturdays to help with gear.

We are still recruiting, so reach out if you have any questions.

Updated post with current raid times, still recruiting and look forward to hearing from anyone interested! :]

1 Like

The team is still recruiting. Raid times have shifted slightly to stagger raids on the server. Current raid times are as follows.

AQ20 - Tuesday 11pm
ZG - Thursday 11pm
MC - Friday 11pm
BWL - Saturday 11pm

The team is still actively recruiting healers and DPS. AQ40 progression is planned to start once the raid team is filled back up. Fresh 60s and those still leveling are more than welcome to apply.

We still have open spots for anyone looking for a late-night raiding team.

All classes/specs welcome to apply but we are very interested in adding more holy priests, mages, and another warlock who would be willing to tank in AQ40.

We are going to begin our AQ40 progression in mid-October and would like to have the team fully filled with raiders who are willing to put in the work and come ready for raids. Our schedule going forward will be as follows:

AQ20 - Tuesday 11 pm (Optional)
ZG - Wednesday 11 pm (Optional)
MC - Thursday 11 pm (Optional, joint w/ another guild for bindings)
BWL - Friday 11 pm
AQ40 - Saturday 11 pm

Hey there. About to hit 60. Love doing dungeons and raids. Played vanilla back in the day and decided to take a break from retail. Looking for a late night team of any spots are available still. Posting on my character.

Updated post with current needs, looking forward to hearing from any interested! :]