<Meme> 3/8M EP CE Guild LF Disc/Ranged

Hi, we’re <Meme> and this is our Cutting Edge guild. We raid here with our old lady Jaina and our son, Big G’huun. Everyone here has a death wish and that one grey parse they can’t fix cause we’re extending. One thing we’ve learned after 4 expansions, you never know what kind of idiot players are going to come through our application website.

Although we only raid 2 nights a week, we can still feel Blizzard eating away at our will to live the entire time… but we keep our reoccurring subscriptions because even though none of us get anything we need in our weekly M+ chests, we still enjoy playing with each other. Interested? Head on over to app.meme.gg

….again that’s app.meme.gg. Every raider recruited protects that one brain cell each of us have left in our skulls.

• Our raid times are: Tue/Thurs 8:00pm EST to 11:30pm EST
  • Currently We Are Looking For: Any raiders (DPS/Heals) who are capable of orange parsing and have phones for when this eventually becomes a mobile game. (Any exceptional players encouraged to apply)

BNET CONTACTS
Cran#1405 - General Recruitment
Kahn#1170 - Sales
Wizardries#11799 - Recruitment

3 Likes

these are some cool people but if you don’t apply they might jump off a bridge so please apply :confused:
1 app = one meme life saved

<3<3 Thanks Ella. We’re all dead inside no matter what.

1 Like

explains why i fit in then :expressionless: <3

2 Likes

Exactly, <3

1 Like

okay guild

1 Like

1 app = 1 less bump

1 Like

1 fist pump

1 Like

Now this is epic

1 Like

Fantastic recruitment post.

1 Like

uwu what’s this?

do you guys need a trash H pally healer?
Terafiend666#1171

1 Like

No we arleady have one extremely trash healer!

1 Like

we need a mage lock hunter

1 Like

App today for some free cookies.

1 Like

now looking for a rogue to replace me

1 Like

devy no, don’t leave me with these baboons.

I initially read that as “Balloons”. Then I thought you were talking about Peter.

1 Like

why did you associate balloons with peter?
is he a clown that makes balloon animals?

peter please confirm.

if so can i have a goat balloon animal.

need more of everything esp bdk to replace ella

1 Like