Melee need to be looked at

Something needs to be done about Melee healing and mobility.

Its getting impossible to be a caster

5 Likes

weird post because arcane/sp/ele/multiple lock specs are all top tier competitive rn

maybe u mean it’s getting impossible to be a bad caster

7 Likes

do they tho? or are you just getting every melee resource poured into you as a priority because ur not trading in return and just hoping they leave u alone

ele is obnoxious to deal with rn, sp kills u and ur family, and mages have a myriad of tools to prevent being locked down
locks are just outright retarded

if anything, being a melee blows right now

1 Like

Every healer has an interrupt and every melee has an interrupt. every melee has a long range get away and ridiculous healing RN

must notve picked up my arms super healing potion on my way into the dragon isles
ill go back and look, hold on a second

is there one for ww too that i should be looking for?

Is the hpal just casually walking up and rebuking the mage/warlock/sp or what

8 Likes

maybe you forget that 95% of the playerbase are casual players who dont eat sleep and consume only 3v3 arena at a high level.

Not sure why we consider unskilled/low rated/casuals as second class citizens when these are the players who will give PvP any representation which leads to more developer attention.

2 Likes

Angry Melee nerds in here making sure they dont get patched

6 Likes

Some specializations merely have a higher skill floor, and that’s okay. Every attempt by Blizzard to make wizards easier to be effective with at low MMR has resulted in a miserable time for everybody else.

3 Likes

because these are the same players that would trinket air and then say something outrageous like locks have no durability while not using cds

if we balance around the bottom, the top becomes an actual clown fiesta

1 Like

And when we balance around the top only we get the same 100 boomers huffing copium thinking the next expansion’s PvP wont somehow be worse than the last. Maybe we meet somewhere in the middle?

1 Like

i agree release mop classic already blizzard

2 Likes

They’ve tried to band-aid casters into being easier and it hasn’t worked out.

1 Like

hey man, i for one, love seeing setback use a single button on his dargon and watching him get 10+hks in epics

I thought that classic had kind of lost steam.

Can you get out of my forum post you guys are literally toxic as f

i will never touch retail again if they re-release mop

Easier=/=fun

MoP was a heavy caster favored meta towards the end and casters were even easier to play than now yet people still think of it fondly as a fun time to play.

the duality of man

prekick exalter

5 Likes

I promise you melee aren’t better than casters and if you played both I’d think you’d see that and realize there is good and bad on both sides.

1 Like