Melee DPS Main LF Guild

Hello everyone, i’m returning after a couple year break and am looking to get back into the swing of things. As the title states i’m a Melee DPS main and am looking to reroll, if you have a preference for a class or spec please don’t be afraid to ask. I’m open to any faction or realm as well so smaller, more tight-knit groups are encouraged to reach out as well. My previous raiding experience was all Heroic but i’m open to more of a challenge if you’re looking to push Mythic. Feel free to message me on Discord or Bnet if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.

Discord: hyperhateful#8690
Bnet: hyperhateful#1490

1 Like

Hey Shayne,

I sent a discord request - would love to chat with you!

Hey there,
I send you a friend request on discord.

Added you on btag, (Sdizzle90)

Hi there Shayne!

Welcome back to the game! Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We are currently recruiting DPS for our raid team. Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hey there, I sent you a btag request but I’ll also leave all our other info here, hope to hear from you!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Hey!

Drunk n Disorderly is a Horde guild on Zul’Jin looking for more players to fill our roster entering 9.2.

We are an AOTC focused guild (have achieved it each tier since forming), and we maintain a very relaxed raiding atmosphere.

We have two raiding groups, a weekday group Tues/Wed 8-11pm est, and a weekend group Fri/Sat 8-11pm est.

If interested or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out on Discord at JimmyJointz#3302