Meet the Earthen, A New Playable Allied Race

so, I was able to complete all but the “A Light in the Dark”. is this the same for everyone? is this the only thing getting time gated? why just one chapter of a quest? I would time gate each chapter a week apart if I was going to time gate anything. feel free to fill me in if I’m missing something, it just told me to wait for word from Alleria WinRunner. I assume it’s the same for everyone else

1 Like

Final quest will unlock September 3rd

1 Like

kind of dumb, but who am I? I’m just one of many consumers who pay their salary. thanks for the info.

I understand some time gating for sure - the reason I’m annoyed is that all available information prior to the xpac lead me to believe I’d be able to play (and thus unlock) and earthen early on on Aug 22nd or Aug 26th

It wasn’t until 30 mins until global launch that the September 3rd date was mentioned. And it’s also been reported in the EU forums that some advertising were even potentially edited to remove the things that would lead a person to assume earthen could be playable early

Just a lot of pesky stuff going on

I’m super hyped for my earthen friend - so I can’t wait for September 3rd never the less

1 Like

I got 2 race changes while they’re on sale. Cant wait to be an Earthen main!

1 Like

Eh… can we get a real class that isn’t some overly generic reskin of a dwarf?

1 Like

I considered race changing my main (this paladin) - but me and this space goat have gone through a lot - and I like space goats - I do need a priest I vibe with though

Both oracle and archon look super fun

2 Likes

Space goats are wayyyyyy better looking than the Dwarves anyhow.

Give me playable Kobold or Gnome Paladins though and I’d have to seriously consider race changing.