Mechagon Meta achieve needs bad-luck protection

The Nazjatar meta was challenging, had RNG and was fair. If you put in more time your chances of getting the rewards increased.

The Mechagon achievement is a time gated RNG fest that is waaaaaay too dependent on player luck.

I got the Nazjatar crab on the first day it was available (through the Maldiva’s lab time gate) where as I STILL have to unlock the Mechagon meta half a year later because of the time gate mixed with insane RNG. I’ve only recently gotten my last blueprint from the Anomalies and I’m still missing the HM Rec Rig music disc.

Please add some sort of bad luck protection to these drops like you did with the paragon rewards.

This achievement is a privilege, not a right my dude. It shows that you are competent in all aspects of high end game play.

But hey, you’re in luck! There are literally HUNDREDS of other achievements you can get! Hooray!

I see what you’re trying to do there, but again, you are comparing an achievement designed for the top .5% of players with a meta designed for any skill level.

Try again.

Oh, no, i did it with 2 chars, i’m sure you can do as well. #Ironic

Thanks for proving my point that it’s an achievement meant for any skill level :wink:

Nice bait. I’m gonna cry all night at now.

What about your own counterpoint that there are hundreds of other achievements? I noticed you were missing some other ones you could get.

Keep at it. Between now and whenever you’re done with all of the other ones you’re missing, I’m sure you’ll complete the meta.

It’s not time-gated like the R4 essences for which they did add bad luck protection.

For real though, bad luck protection would be great.

See how easy it is to have an opinion that doesn’t depend on whether or not you have completed the achievement? :slight_smile:

They shouldn’t nerf high end achievements just because you aren’t good enough to get them. Stop trying to use faulty logic to water the game down.

You’re comparing an achievement designed for the best of the best skilled players to get with one designed for any joe schmo to get. It’s apples and oranges. Your type is the reason why Blizzard doesn’t take enough risk adding more high end rewards to the game. You were the same person crying about how the Immortal title wasn’t fair or how The Chosen title wasn’t fair, and you’ll be here in SL crying about how the next one won’t be fair because you’re not good enough to get it.

Suck it up.

Like if you had to achieve 2400 rating to obtain Immortal or The Chosen. By the way, i have both Undying and The Chosen. It was achiavable, i mean, PVE things for PVE, not an atrocity like PVP mixed with PVE. Phenomenal Cosmic Power would be a nice and hard achievement enough if they implement x number of essences required to get it, i mean, theres 2 essences (Mythic N’Zoth and the one from Rep Cache) who will be useless forever, not even for an achievement.

:sob: :cry: :baby_bottle: :baby:

Dragonborn is throwing Sifu’s smug hypocrisy from another thread back their way. It was justified.

1 Like

Looks like I got gud and obtained the meta achievement last night! Man, so happy I finally got the skill to get HM Rec Rig to drop the last vinyl I needed!

I’m very good at this game. Proud of myself.

Now it’s your turn to get gud and get 2400 so you can get the achievement you want too.