Mechagon feels WAAAAY overtuned

is it just me or does mechagon feel insanely overtuned? im not a pver, i just wanted to come try the new dungeon and take a break from arena, however this new dungeon is harder than most raids ive tried even when they’re brand new. its actually insane

3 Likes

Nope. Next person please.

6 Likes

wow what an exciting, original, and well thought out response. it must be a fun time being in denial that deep. i played the beginning of bfa, did every new dungeon and raid when it was brand new, not a single one was anywhere near this hard, and anybody who doesn’t see that is actually just not paying attention

3 Likes

Doing Uldir in 2019 is not “brand new”, you got the achievement to defeat Mythrax and G’huun in 2019.

I think that’s kind of the point.

For what it’s worth, I pugged it tonight and we one shot most bosses, and 2 shot the other two. I was healing, and I was operating solely on the dungeon journal. It did take a long time, and several times I noticed pretty large spikes of damage, but it was mostly manageable.

1 Like

i cleared uldir in normal the first week it was out, then heroic not too long after. this isnt my only account.

sure you did…

i didnt even play early 2019, took a long break, so that achievement must be bugged anyways, ive been doing arenas since i came back and havent touched a raid

June is early 2019?

wat

6 months into the year is not early. i started playing again in june and the achievement just randomly unlocked on this toon even though ive never ran it on this guy. dont know what to tell you, im not arguing the legitimacy of a f**king achievement. jesus.

5 man dungeon with gear comparable to a current tier raid is hard: news at 11. Honestly people have got to stop crying about the slightest challenge.

2 Likes

Not really overturned more of an unfamiliar feeling for me. You can’t nuke through it

1 Like

new raid is dropping 415 gear? well that seems awfully pointless

That’s what it drops on normal, yes. I wouldn’t say it’s pointless it just complements raid gearing or provides a challenging option for dungeon runners depending on your playstyle.

It’s easier than Kara was when it released in much the same slot, although it feels forced. Nightbane relics were important for a long time, but the 430 Az hat is easily replaceable in Heroic EP and isn’t tradeable unless you share an armor type.

IMO, the problem is that ‘Hard Mode’ doesn’t actually give you anything until the last boss, which is fairly difficult. You should get something for early kills, even though they cut several boss HMs.

Amusingly I’ve read that the rings are broken. Apparently they are BiS for several classes.

There usually over tuned for the first Month or Two… then they get there difficulty lowered

Mechagon is already nerfed because people complained and asked for nerfs instead of improving themselves, yet there are still idiots saying it’s overtuned. This is why we can’t have nice things.

2 Likes

I mean i tried completing it with about five different pug groups, managed to get every boss but last one done, with probably ten wipes per boss, sometimes more. So either my rdruid friend is complete garbage, or the dungeon is overtuned. Because if one person made one mistake, it was always a wipe. Never had that happen before, even pushing into uldir for the first time felt far more forgiving.

Again im not a raider so maybe uldir was easy when it came out idk, but something feels off.

Hey man, I’m just going off your armory but based off your 2’s and 3’s rating and win ratio even if you were trolling you would still be a pretty bad player. I can only assume this would translate to other aspects of the game as well. In 2 months you will far out gear the content so I would not worry.

Did full clear in 1hr 45min with 406 ilvl… if you are having a hard time that means you are failing at mechanics. This place is perfectly tuned. No enrage timers from what I recall just straight mechanics. Learn them and get better GG