Mechagon dungeon pets. You get them yet?

Got them all on my first full clear today.

Felt good and btw the dungeon is kind of amazing. But it does feel very overtuned atm.

And don’t worry there are plenty of spawns. I ran it with another pet collector we both got them all with some spawns to spare.

And you can go back after the run is complete and tame away if u need to.

We made our friends wait because we had to have them right that second :slight_smile:

1 Like

What pets drop there

Do you need to kill the bosses for them to spawn? I’m planning on a stealth run with my druid.
Edit: I bought a lockout and was able to get 3 of the pets. I see the HAND-EE but I can’t reach it. Once final boss is killed the get closes and I can’t go back.

I got all four after we ran the dungeon! The good news is that they respawn fast so if multiple people are catching them it’s easy to get them and there are multiple spawn points for most of them. I wasn’t sure about Handee because I only saw one spawn point.

Also, you can get back, you just have to take the aeriel transporter thing back.

The area where H4ND-EE closes though. You have to get it while doing the dungeon.

to get most if not all yes

I got back to the H4ND-EE area by going back through the stealth part, triggered the alarm, got teleported to the beginning of the stealth event, and then ran into the area after the dog boss. Can definitely do it after the instance is cleared.

I got the capturable pets!

1 Like

Full cleared the dungeon tonight and got the 4 capturable pets. Unfortunately, no pet drops from the bosses though.

I am afraid to look up the drop rate.

Hopefully its not terrible (and their cage-able)

1 Like

I guess I have to go back then.

I did this last night. It has more the DNA of a raid than a dungeon. Two sections, eight bosses, the trash hits hard and the bosses hit extremely hard. As a healer you have to deal with multiple pitfalls during the boss fights as well as everyone in your party taking massive amounts of damage.

All four “wild” battle pets are in the second part of the dungeon; alloyed alleyrat, clanking scrapsorter, copper hopper, and H4ND-EE (all mechs).

The first three have multiple spawns where they fill any one of the three roster positions on the team, and are sometimes mixed in with a critter roach or a mech frog that we already have.

Only one H4ND-EE will spawn at a time, but it will respawn if someone catches it first. As far as I can tell it spawns between KUJO and the garden boss. If it hasn’t respawned when you go back, kill other battle pets until it shows up. I went back and killed the two before KUJO to finally get it to respawn.

You can go back after finishing the dungeon and retrieve all pets.

Also, after the dungeon was over and I went back to finally get the pets, I got hit with the message “you will be teleported out of the dungeon in 59 seconds” because the group disbanded and I was the only one left in there. Once teleported out I went back in and was in the empty dungeon at the end. So don’t panic if that happens to you.

Good luck all.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your post. I had gone out and soft reset a few times trying to get H4ND-EE to spawn, including killing all the critters past KUJO. Had no luck and read through a few posts on WoWhead and here in the forums. Then you mentioned going back and killing the 2 clanking scrapsorter before KUJO’s room, and bam - H4ND-EE finally showed up for me. Thank you!!!