Mechagnomes are an awesome race

Where do you think the Broken Isles Vrykul came from?

To counterpoint, we see at least some Vrykul trading with the Kul Tirans, and we know that Kul Tiran Humans are the result of vrykul and humans copulating. The divide caused a civil war in relative recent history among the Drust, and caused Dragonflayers to covertly defy King Ymiron.

Besides–not all goblins are Horde, but there’s one Cartel is that sided with them. That’s enough to make them a Horde race, apparently. Consistently speaking, only one tribe of vrykul would need to be okay with Alliance in order to make them an allied race as well.

3 Likes

What does it matter? The Valarjar are a friendly faction in the Broken Shore. Made of Vrykul.

I feel like you’re just arguing things for the sake of trolling at this point.

1 Like

They’re only friendly thanks to Odyn, Helya and the Legion being a spit away

Different groups of people have different ideologies; there’s nothing to suggest a group like the Valarjar hates humans, specially considering.

-They are traders in Boralus.
-Drust are another Vrykul group that even while “hating humans”, some of them didn’t and joined human society (with sexy results)

And instead of Vrykul, we have Kul Tirans. Because they’re in the story.

Because they were written in… as Alliance Vrykul would have.

Again, the point is simply that Alliance doesn’t seem to get the AR they want, at this point you are just saying “Yes, we got another thing!” so are you like, agreeing?

5 Likes

Kul Tirans > Dude, vikings.

This right here sums up part of the problem I have with alliance allied races, Blizz almost always finds a way to take an alliance request, and either twist it or completely miss the mark, and then wonder why all that wonderful work goes to waste, then turn around and say, well we put the effort in and no one plays it so why put the effort in.

They then give Horde the allied races people want, and tell you the Horde is waiting for you. I’m sorry but constantly giving half your playerbase what they want while giving the other half a middle finger is not going to look good at all.

Blizz said no to Zandalari paladins for a time, Horde wanted it though and they got it. Nightborne could have been a neutral allied race, but went to Horde with the lore reason being Tyrande spiting them. Alliance asked for a certain race I will not name for fear of invoking the ire of certain people, instead we got a race Blizz literally pulled out of their a**. If Blizz would give us half the allied races we asked for on alliance they wouldn’t have to bribe people to play them with OP racials.

6 Likes

“I don’t care that people wanted Vrykul becase I think KT’s are better”

1 Like

“so much hate”

“but they are awesome”

Pick one.

Mechagnomes suck. Lazy, uninspired, ugly.

Said nobody.

Mechagnomes are one step forward, and three steps back with their comparison to the Vulpera. From people’s desires of playable Allied Races to the customization that are there.

Mechagnomes already have the worst form of customization with very few limited options to make their arms and legs work. With arm, bracer, pants, and boots completely stripped from the mog list. A diaper or a kilt is the only way to go.

The racials are powerful but foreseeable to being nerfed hard to obscurity just by the nature of the talents alone. Re-arm already got hit to 2.5 CD, but I predict another nerf will come making that last even longer; or share a CD with Cauterize and Cheat Death.

400 Main stat isn’t powerful in the slightest as the regular Draenei have this exact thing but baseline. Which doesn’t offer much in the long run.

The mechagnomes are better off as a cosmetic choice rather than a playable race. Gnomes already don’t get any love in game; and when they do they’re usually thrown aside as jokes or cannon fodder. What do we expect Mechagnomes to bring to the table that we havn’t already seen?

How can you sit there with a straight face saying Vulpera are just goblins and Mechagnomes are something new and different?

All this anger over mechagnomes is only justifying their addition.

Said in true troll fashion.

It’s not a troll. I’ll play a mechagnome monk, and mechadab on all the haters.

2 Likes

Amazing the anger over something completely avoidable

I hate Vulpera, Should i make a QQ thread? Or should i just accept that this game doesnt cater to me and my desires. I think ill stick with option B

3 Likes

It can cater to your desires, just not exclusively.

I don’t get why this is so hard for others to grasp.

I mean.

This is GD.

Everything that’s avoidable gets completely ignored and goes on anyway, it was like when warmode got balanced and suddenly Horde players just kept spamming threads about dying in WM instead of turning it off.

1 Like