Mechagnome Racial Mastercraft is NOW Working

So my Hunter Mechagnome is an Engineer and Miner, and their racial perk Mastercraft (You function as a personal Blacksmithing Anvil, Cooking Fire, and Mining Forge. In addition, your limbs include every profession tool.) isn’t working as of the start of Pre-Patch 2. I am hoping this gets fixed along with other Profession problems (like Nat’s Hat, Fishing Lures etc)

5 Likes

Yes mine is not working and it is not on the known issues. I understand all of the professions are being reworked, but what is up with this?

2 Likes

Same issue with the mastercraft racial. I hope its either fixed or replaced by something else with the way professions are being handled with a slot for tools. The tool slot alone greatly devalues one of Mechagnomes unique racial traits.

1 Like

Ditto. My level 20 mechagnome is unable to forge. In my Mining Journal the “Requires:” for a recipe says “Forge” which is in red text. Which makes no sense because I’m the forge everywhere I go, I’ve never needed to be in proximity to some other Forge in order to smelt ore. “Create All” and “Create” buttons are also greyed out despite that I have the materials. Previously, I could smelt the same recipe into bars without being by a Forge. These issues weren’t present before.

2 Likes

My mechagnome is also engi / mining and was really annoyed when i went to level those up recently and found that the whole reason i made the race was wholly unusable. Please fix this Blizzard.

1 Like

I’m also have the same problem. Please fix Blizzard. Also maybe add runeforging to it also for us Mechagnome DKs pleaseeee!

2 Likes

There are multiple threads for this, I believe. This is an issue I’m experiencing as well and one of the reasons to be a Mechagnome. Mechagnome Mastercraft stopped working and Mechagnome "Mastercraft" racial issue

Also, there are threads out there on other random sites… but it looks like not all the people experiencing are reporting.

Looks like they may have fixed it in this recent maintenance.

Still the other racial - the one that gives main stat is also not working - same or even less int than you got in shadowlands, so not scaling properly