Mechagnome quest bug? - "Urgent Care"

What is the deal with this bug? Kelsey Steelspark isn’t spawning anywhere in Boralus. I have done all the achievements and the dungeon on my Horde toon, and I was able to accept the actual quest to start the Mechagnome unlock quest chain, but for some reason, Steelspark is not spawning. I tried everything and am now just disappointed

3 Likes

Abandon the quest then take it again.

1 Like

I did, twice. And even relogged

Might need to do this a few times since i had to do it in the middle of a mission that got stuck

I just did it seems ok to me, shes in front of the fountain in the middle of town.

I’ve relogged about 10 times and went back and forth to SW retaking the quest. It must be a bug

I’m having the same issue.

Decided to log out of my Alliance Alt and level my Vulpera instead! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Been reading into it and seems there are a lot of people with this issue. And I know it isn’t because I did the prerequisites on my Horde because they even said we could, also, I was still able to accept the actual quest. From what I’ve seen it is a bug with the very last achievement in the questline. Even if you complete the dungeon on your Horde, and it is account wide, for some reason it won’t show as completed on your Alliance toons. Even though, it still lets you accept the quest.

It’s strange, if all this were the case they shouldn’t be offering the Quest at SW Embassy for those who don’t meet these requirements.

Yeah, I was reading another thread about the same issue and a lot of people seem to be pissed that they were basically misled and “earned” something that basically was a complete lie the whole time. Rightfully so, I would be pissed if I spent MONTHS grinding rep and achievements only for them last minute to say,

“Oh well you had to have done all this on an Alliance toon for it to count, sorry”

I don’t think this is the case since we can still accept the actual quest, but it ruined my hype for 8.3 in a heartbeat lmao

Post here to get some attention to it hopefully Urgent Care, Kelsey Steelspark is missing

1 Like

Thanks. I’m all out of likes, I’m sorry.

:blue_heart:

I really REALLY hope Bliz isn’t stupid enough to not do anything at all about this and just stick with, “Sorry, it had to be an Alliance toon!” Everyone in a heartbeat would condemn them to hell and back. I’m praying for a quick fix to this bug, or a much clearer, specific answer from them as to why we are unable to progress in this mission.

The thread about it in the Bug Report forum has a screencap of a GM response saying it’s a bug and they are working on it. All we can do is wait till they fix it.

Edit: Not mine but here it is

1 Like

Query: have you abandonded the quest and re-accepted?

Explanation: I had multiple instances of needing to reset the quest during this quest chain, due to the large number of people progressing.

Edit: resolution: upon examining further information provided above I retract my above suggestion.

Yeah I have the same issue. Just gotta be patient until they fix it I suppose. In the meantime you can level foxes or make AR DKs :smiley: