Mechagnome Customization Thread

Can there be an option to annihilate all Mechagnomes? :thinking:

Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

We disabled that button while King Mechagon was working on the Mechoriginator, which was itself disabled when the Rustbolt Resistance retook Mechagon.

Can it be reenabled? :thinking:

Nah. Cache spilled coffee on it.

C’mon man, there has to be a way!

Well, Recall tried to fix it… But he just covered it in blight… So now no one can get near it.

We gotta find something to dissolve this blight… :thinking:

Why would you come say this in a positive, chill mechagnome thread? :eye: :lips: :eye:

1 Like

Ah, thats just Swarf. Don’t mind them.

They’re the least of Mechagon’s worries.

And they are right… we should probably get rid of that blight…

No repairing that button though. Nope.

Think I’ll update the thread with some of those suggestions I didn’t already have up. :smiley:

1 Like

Are you ok…?

You right. They don’t even have mechanical arms!

Of course. I just really want to know what compels people to come into (positive) mechagnome threads to :poop: on them

*Sprays some oil on your gears and gives you a snickers…

Chillax grumpy… Chillaxxxxx…

I’m guessing you asking for the genocide of mechagnomes is some kind of weird forum RP :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Still tired of the people who ask for this in a serious manner

Can you please stop now? You’re kinda creepin’ me out. I was obviously joking. Chill dude. Jeezus.

Obviously not considering 99% of the players on here genuinely want that. If you can’t understand why I’m tired of the hate then :man_shrugging:
Bye :wave:

1 Like

I don’t know what your problem is, but you’re obviously angry and uptight. Take it out on someone else. I was joking, obviously. Take your issues out on someone else. Find someone to talk to. Touch grass.

“coc”? What?

Wow I completely missed this thread!

I wouldn’t mind if Mechagon Engineering was connected to some of this. Also rare unlocks from technology themed dungeons. Since we don’t have a lot of moggable options, I think it would be fun to try and hunt for new tech schematics (cosmetics) that work like mogs.

An example

Loot new arm model Tech Schematic from King Mechagon. Go to Pascal-K1N6 and learn new cosmetic. Then craft cosmetic and it saves to your barbershop options.

2 Likes

I’ve seen you talk about something similar with tinkerers.

I’ll add it to the list that sounds really fun.

Kinda like how the vulpera can get more potion attacks for their racial.

1 Like

Locutus sends his regards, Coaxial.

1 Like