Mechagnome Customization Thread

I doubt they’ll give us the drones from Wrath since most of them have no freewill and part of our thing is retaining that as we upgrade ourselves, however, I figure if they give us a mechanical skin tone and more head options could get there fairly easily for those who want it.

There are still plenty of options here for Blizzard to take a look at for Mechagnomes! I do hope they’re planning to update ALL races come 11.0 to the same level as the Dracthyr.

I imagine most people would get what they needed if we all had that many customization options.

Ngl, that 3rd image is giving me some pint-sized Robocop vibes :gun: :robot:

2 Likes

When i saw the weakness of flesh… it disgusted me

2 Likes

two whole years of discussions, top notch ideas from the community and OP and blizzard does nothing… :frowning:

3 Likes

Indeed.

The Mekgineers (Blizzard) I very much hope are listening!

While we’re talking about the community and their contributions take a look at this thread!

1 Like

good thread :+1: more great suggestions!!!

1 Like

keep the dream alive! we need more options! :pray:

2 Likes

+1 blizzard you know we missing eyebrow options and gnome hair! an beardsa!

1 Like

With blood elves and dark irons getting extra heritage gear, can mechagnomes finally get the other two colors of heritage armor?

You know, so we can match our armor to our mechanical parts and play a full rusty or steel robot if we want to, and not just a gold robot.

1 Like

A bunch of new hair colors have been datamined for Zandalari trolls in the 10.0.5 PTR, so allied race customization has not been forgotten! Maybe mechagnomes will receive some new hair colors or other customizations in future builds.

3 Likes

I want actual legs, so I can see mogs as a mechagnome.

This is excellent news!

With luck its just the start and we’ll see many more additions to the customizations of the Allied Races.

2 Likes

i can feel the hope returning
i want gnome hairstyles on my mechagnome

1 Like

all great ideas however blizzard tends to ignore lesser played races in favor of blood elves

1 Like

1+ Our cyborg friends of the Alliance deserve better!

3 Likes

Remaining hopeful for the day when Blizzard listens into the Feedback by everyone who posted in this Thread.

6 Likes

+1 you guys deserved better

4 Likes

come on ion :pray: fix us

2 Likes

The continued additions of hair colors to some races suggests they have not forgotten customizations brother.

Keep the hope strong.

As am I my friend!

All of us deserve to be on par with Dracthyr.

Mechagon Prevails!
:gear:

2 Likes