Mechagnome and Vulpera Heritage

So what are you thoughts on having to level up all the way to 120 rather than 110 like the other allied races to unlock their heritage armor?

I personally hate it…

You can get to 120 in a couple days if you really crank it out.

Use everything you got, and use the speed-leveling strat that DesMephisto does.

If they crunch levels in 9.0 (speculation only) then you would only have to level to 60 or 70!

Isn’t a major factor. Ten levels is only a couple of days, less than a week still if you take it slow.

Pretty sure it’s the same with all the other BfA allied races. Only the ones that were available in Legion needed to level to 110.

The issue is mainly that most of my character are above 100 already, with 5 of them being at 120

The only ones that arent high level are my Pala and Druid (both which MGnome cant play)

And the only 2 classes that i dont have a max level that they can play is Mage and Warlock…

And i wouldn’t mind leveling them up, IF leveling casters wasn’t such a nightmare…

No, Vulperas and Mechagnomes are the only races that need the 120 levels

A warlock is easy enough to level, the mage, I totally agree. I solve that problem by dualbox leveling and stick them on follow behind yet another warrior or hunter. Find a friend to level with to hold stuff still while you almost get a cast off before they kill it. It’s the only way to level.

Idk its because i really didnt liked much leveling the Warlock, i found it boring?

I plain didnt liked Demo and i cant get the hand on Destro

No, all other allied races is 110. Zandalari and Mag’har included. If it’s true, Vulpera and Mechagnomes are the first. Though I seem to recall Zandalari also saying 120 in the beginning too. I might be wrong though.

Demo is similar to hunters for leveling but slower… much slower. I have fun leveling as Aff, pulling everything in sight and tanking for the imp. Pulling out the blueberry is admitting defeat and only for weenies. Every AR has me leveling something new, foxes and mechas will be no different.

But im my case i pretty much have to repeat a class if i want the heritage, and the only 2 options that arent a max level are casters, one is just plain horrible to level up and the other i didnt liked it much

Shoves all my warriors and hunters into the closet…

Idk man, i never really got into the idea of repeating a class for some reason XD

Anyway, i MIGHT try Mage, because i did like the class (not leveling it though) but Arcane just got a pretty decent buff, so it might not be has bad.

I don’t think it should be 120 unless you don’t have to level fresh, like the core races for their heritage armor.

Either 20-110 or 120+exalted, no reason to change it

There’s no way that the XP curve will stay the same if they cut levels in half. In all likelihood it’ll take just as long.

Well if they do that i wont waste my time leveling 20 levels and getting nothing of it…

If you level up to 110 you might as well just knock out the last 10 levels anyway, after doing all the work to get up there. It’s not a big enough issue to make a fuss over. Maybe a groan, at best.

edit
Besides, grinding dungeons with heirlooms will make you soar through it.

I wouldn’t level a character from twenty to 110 unless I had plans to do endgame with it anyway

Looks like 110 to me.

2 Likes

Wait they changed it?

There it says 120…