Meat to Pet Transmute stinks.

I don’t have any of them, but don’t worry about it. I only have one alchemist working on it. Keep them and sell them as you will.

Black Kingsnake. My 7-day cycle is thrown off a little because I took a few days off to see family.

This is what such an awful transmute gets you: an increasing sense of apathy and frustration, to the point where it stops being worth it except as a lazy curiosity.

This will eventually become a thing I just forget to do altogether… like trying to get the mount from that egg you get from the Oracles in Sholazar Basin.

Bah!

I’ve been dropping blingtron 6k for a few years hoping for the knockoff pet to show up, no joy yet. So a few months of alchemy bad luck is nothing to me. Though its not all been bad luck, I have opened the thing for an octopus pet once.

Obsidian Hatchling.

Feh.
Yawn.

I was so excited to open up and…

Another snake

8 Likes

I still don’t have it. Every. Single. Day. I’m an engineer, I can drop them for myself, and I do… I would stop, tho, if others didn’t use it. I drop one and usually 2 - 5 ppl run up to use it immediately. So, I’m only still going because others get joy from it.

I finally got a second new pet from the transmute. I have 3 alchemists doing these every 7 days.
I ended up just buying all the pets(when posted a decent prices) and I figure over a really long time I can recoup part of the cost.
Drop rate is horrible and I can only imagine how it would feel if you only have a single character making these.

I opened three today:

[Yellow Moth Egg] [Black Kingsnake] [Yellow Moth Egg]

Thank you Blizz, I love you also.

1 Like

Opened a black king snake on the last one. While grumbling in guild someone piped up they didn’t have it so I guess some good came out of it.

Baby Crawg boo boo boo boo boo
Will not hatch

1 Like

You know it’s bad when even I forget to update this topic. Truth is, I died from despair after getting another Ancona Chicken, which I promptly fed to the sharks.

1 Like

Last 2 Sacs…drum roll…White Moth x2

I feel like Blizzard is trying to tell us something about life and the human condition with meat to pet transmute this time. How hope cannot and will not be crushed by disappointment. How we are all king snakes, moths, and hatchlings disparately wishing to be baby crawgs. How we must learn to see the beauty in ourselves and in others. How with enough medication you will be okay with getting cheap vendor pets.

3 Likes

lmao Tir, that was funnny.

I just noticed that some of the trash pets we’re getting vendor for 12.5 or 50 gold. But we also get the ones worth 12 silver so there’s that.

Not even bothering trying to AH the snakes and birds.

Feels like bullying honestly. It’s such a terrible mechanic. This and knockoff bling tron (360+ attempts)

3 Likes

Doing this across 3 characters (this character + my husband offering the services of his alchemists every week for me) and still haven’t received anything new. :frowning:

Our subs aren’t active all the time but we’ve played for most of BfA.

If I get any more chickens I could probably open up a fully stocked KFC store with them.

2 Likes

I just bought the last pet I needed today. I’m not sure if I will continue to waste my time or continue to make them so I can resell and get some gold back.

What do you all think?

1 Like

Since my last update, I’ve still not gotten a single BFA pet from the transmute. My two alchemists need to have the authorities called on them for hoarding so many useless pets in their inventory.

I just want a baby crawg without having to blow a month’s subscription worth of gold. Is that too much to ask?
Yes?
Well fine then.

1 Like

I think you made a rational decision.

Material cost of the transmute is minimal. I’d continue to do it unless you have something better to transmute.

Another Hawk Owl.
Why do I even.

2 Likes

Still no whatever the Octopus’s name is on 5 alchemists. The search continues…and remember I need 2 of them :frowning:

1 Like