Maw Hand Mounts are absolutely amazing

This alt’s guild’s time has come, apparently.

They need to get some diversity hiring going in that design department.

None. I personally think they’re dumb. >.>

But I’m glad other people will enjoy them. Not everyone will always like everything. Good to have variety and something unique.

1 Like

Meh just 1 out of hundreds of mounts. I stopped getting excited over them a very long time ago. I’m sure I’ll use it a time or two and then go back to using a cat mount of some kind.

I want the purple one :hugs:
I don’t understand what the special animation is supposed to be though lol

It’s Rock Paper Scissors !

2 Likes

Nothing that i cant grind. I love grinding reps and getting loots of gold from paragons boxes

Looks like all the Hand mount got updated descriptions/names, with added females
https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-chains-of-domination-mount-sources-korthia-rares-archivist-codex-venari-322414

Hand of Hrestimorak
The treachery of Hrestimorak was infamous, betraying his people to claim power. Facing damnation in the Maw, he tried to subvert the Jailer… a foolish act that would earn him an eterninty of torment.

Hand of Hahmethra
The most wicked and cruel of her kin, Bahmethra endured the full measure of the Banished One’s punishments before her fall.

Hand of Nilganihmaht
Of all the giants who dared defy the Jailer, Nilganihmaht was the most arrogant. For this transgression, the giant’s severed hand was hidden within a veil of torments, and the rings that could summon it back were scattered across the Maw.

Hand of Salaranga
Salaranga was the most cunning of her kin and hid amongst the Beastwarrens. She struck at the Banished One with a horde of bestial allies. It did not matter.

I seriously hope we get to fight a “living” complete Giant in the Jailer’s final raid looking like a Hecatoncheires.

Fun animation wise, love the little jaunty nature of its run animation.

That’s cool.

These mounts look nice, I just hope that Blizzard doesn’t hand them out like candy to players. I hope we actually have to earn them.

One is from the Glory raider, one is the Korthia/Maw zone achievement, one is “collect 200 items” during a Maw biweekly event, and finally one seems to be a secret mount.

1 Like

It’s a neat mount, but I don’t think it will pull me away from my demons…

I really should try and get more demonic mounts.

Another big ugly mount

A bit too out there for me. Glad for those who enjoy them, though!

Reminds me of an undead version of the hamburger helper dude:

Would it be wrong to assume it requires a secret handshake?

It’d be an unforgiveable missed opportunity if not.

1 Like

rock, paper and scissors!!!

1 Like

They should make one that flips off the player. Just kidding. No really, just kidding.

1 Like

I mean it kinda does if you see 2 fingers as a insult if the hand does the scissors emote