Mature 209 druid LF NZ guild

Looking for a home to invest time into that suits full time work commitments. Open to alliance or horde, but horde preferred.

All specs currently ilvl 206-209 - healing/dps preferred. Looking for guild friendly to Kiwi players ie. 6.00 ST start for heroic raid / mythic+ content.

** still looking

We start at 7pm server time. Would that suit? See The Waystone Inn post in this forum for more details

I’ll check it out, my issue though is that means 9pm local time starts, for roughly 3 hours - not ideal - looking for an earlier start where possible

Yeah it’s tough. We’ve got WA and Singaporean players at +8, Eastern States in daylight saving time and NZ’ers all wanting to raid. Times that work are nearly impossible to find

yeah man, been around long enough to know that pain. This is why I’m trying to be specific and see what’s out there

Good luck and enjoy your day mate

1 Like

Thanks dude, I’ll check out the waystone though - cheers - have a good one yourself!

Hey mate, copy pasting recruitment thread below. Have a read through and send a message my way if interested.

Horde Barthilas

Now Recruiting for Castle Nathria

10/10 H. 2/10 M Castle Nathria

We aim to push progression within a 2-day (5-6 hour) schedule while still maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. We treat each other with respect and seek high performance, excellent game-play, and most importantly a positive attitude.
Drama and toxic behaviour are not welcome here.

Raid Schedule: 

Monday: 6:15 pm – 9.15 pm server time (GMT+10)
Thursday: 6:15 pm – 9.15 pm server time (GMT +10)
Optional: Sunday heroic Farm run, for mythic trials and alts, or just to hang out and have some fun.

You must be able to make the core raid nights reliably (we do take attendance). Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider and that’s okay - all we ask is that you give us as much notice as possible.

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously. Our end goal is to be able to fully clear the content but also keep the friendly spirit of the game alive, as we believe it’s not how you play the game, but rather who you play it with.

What we expect from you: 

Discord and a working mic are required

We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism, take ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be counted an asset to the team.

Time is limited with only 2 nights a week to raid, and we do not take people wasting it lightly. We all have families, careers, or studies, so consideration of other players’ time is important. To that end, all raiders should come to raid prepared with consumables (food, flask, potions, runes, re-roll tokens). We do have a master of coin to help fund guild activities, but this is not to be taken advantage of. We also expect everyone to use prepots - please do not be the reason we wiped on less than %1.

Finally, we expect all raiders to read up on upcoming encounters and their role within them before the first pull of the boss. We prefer players who can not only follow a strategy but are also capable of thinking on their feet and adapting without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter. Above all, though, we expect you to own your mistakes and learn from them. You don’t have to be perfect, but nothing is more frustrating than wiping to the same thing over and over.

What we are looking for: 

Heals – All Exceptional healers considered, Disc Priest preferred.

Ranged DPS – Mages in need but all exceptional RDPS considered.

Melee DPS – DK and Exceptional players considered

Tanks – not actively recruiting

Exceptional players of any class and spec should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player - we just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

Our trial period is 2 weeks and in that time we consider several factors - performance, situational awareness, attendance, attitude towards raid encounters and wipes, and how well you fit into the raid team.

Mythic Keystones: 

We run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Player Vs Player 

We are currently looking to expand into pvp more come Shadowlands. More than a few of us regularly pushed arena getting above 2k rating and having fun doing so. And are now looking for more players to do this with to switch up comps and if interest is enough, form a core RBG team to push a high rating with.

If your are interested in joining our guild please apply though our discord recruitment system
h ttps://discord.gg/dHwmE8J

Please contact our recruitment officer for further information.

Bnet - Boss#1709

What is your ingame name? Or a link to your logs if you dont mind :slight_smile:

there’s an app in disc with details - I don’t have a log sorry

still looking

Hey there,
GM of Philanthropy here and would like to offer you a spot in our raid team!
We are currently 6/10 Heroic CN and we have been raiding since the start of WoD together. We have done Mythic in the past and are looking to push back into AOTC and mythic and need a couple more players to top up our team.
We raid at 7:30pm-10:30pm ST Thursday and Monday.We use Discord for voice communication and it is required, we are a pretty tight core team and like to have a bit of fun and kill some bosses :slight_smile:

Hit up my battle tag if you are interested or want more info :slight_smile: rustix#1893

Alliance Kiwi guild , 3 raid teams on wed/thur 8pm - 10pm nztime and 4th one kicking off sat night 3 hours from 8pm - Just some Jaffas on frostmourne

Hey mate, We are looking for a Resto druid. See our thread below and let me know if you are interested in a chat. Feel free to add me on Bnet Cantbstopped#1999

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-worthy-frostmourne-610h-recruiting-healsdps-for-heroic-raiding-wed-7-11pm-aedtst/822140

Loves Bacon 9/10H / 1/10M Alliance Nag/Cael/Saur cluster- Happy to help pay for transfers. Raid Wend / Mon 8:30pm till 11pm NZT (6:30 - 9pm server) logbo#1398

Barthilas Horde - 10/10H and 1/10M raids 5:30-8:30 Server time Fridays/Sunday. Were currently hunting a Boomy or Feral. Rakgo#1369 for more info :slight_smile:

You still looking for a guild Tavarro?