Massive instance lag at night?

My internet is perfectly fine, I’m pining to google at 40-43ms however whenever I enter an instance and sometimes even in world my MS shoots up to 500ms-1000ms.

Only ever happens around 7pm til midnight AEST.

I’ve relogged, restarted computer, killed everything I don’t need in task manager, disabled all addons even reinstalled the game

Anybody have any ideas how to fix or have had this issue and know a fix?

P.S. I’ve queued multiple league games too with my MS being completely fine.

Having the same problem when trying to level up this warrior, played all day today and only started getting lag in dungeons at night.

US players are being dumped on to AUS servers during US peak. Maybe AUS players are being dumped on to US servers during AUS peak?

Follow the tips in the other thread and see what servers you’re being connected to when the lag starts.

Been having this issue here today too. I’m from Aus but I play on a US server, so my latency is usually around 250ms (which is fine for me in WoW). It’s been jumping up around 500-1000ms today and I’ve tried all of the usual things that are suggested like restarting PC, checking network traffic and turning off unecessary programs and addons.

1 Like

Which other thread are you referring to?

Been having the exact same problem as Dancers up top. Live in Aus, play on US server, same latency issue.

This one