MASSIVE Ammounts of Model Flickering

I realize this is similar to a few other topics, but none of them seemed to actually be having the same issue im having.
Every lets say, between 5 and 20 minutes, entire categories of models will start doing this black flickering. It always worked in “categories” at first, like all of the foliage would be flickering and everything else would be fine, or all of the rocks, or all of the enemies with blue in their textures. Now its doing it to multiple “categories” at once, all the trees, enemies, and foliage were flickering at me all at once, then suddenly its just the trees and any enemies that had wings (in this case moths and faries). I had a good laugh one time when in the quest where Denathrious does spoilers to the maw, the whole maw and every other cloud in the sky was flickering, really changed the mood of the moment XD.
Anyway this is happening on both DX11 and DX12, I have NOT tried reinstalling but Ill try that next.
Anyway was wondering if anyone knew of a solution for this, and if not its a pretty interesting bug to me, the way it worked in categories of objects.
Thx for any help ppl can give, and even if not thanks anyway!

1 Like

Same issue. I think mine has started happening since I last installed a GeForce driver update.

Howdy Tawneyòwl,

Based on what you described, it does sound like an issue with the Nvidia drivers mentioned here.

1 Like

its the nvidia graphics update. Anything higher then 457.51 and you’ll get it all over game. even the 457.51 version has flickering issues but like…on 1-3 things in scene vs half your environment.

1 Like