<Massacre> 11/12M Healer, Mage, Boomy, Spriest

Guild Name: Massacre
Guild was founded back in 2007 and has since been a raiding force on our server. After 12 years of pushing Cutting Edge content, Massacre decided to take a step back to a more casual, laid-back atmosphere. In BoD and Crucible we worked through heroic and only cleared mythic bosses if and when we have the roster base and overall desire of the group. As the last tier has shown, our raiders want to push mythic content at a relaxed pace. With a late start to the mythic scene and a fluctuating roster, we cleared 3/9M with progress on Opulence. After taking our break and rebuilding our roster, we are now looking forward to even more progression in Ny’alotha.

Server: US-Turalyon (PVE) EST
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: 8:30pm-Midnight EST Tuesday and Wednesday; optional raid 8:30pm EST Thursday
Loot System: RCLootCouncil to help manage pieces people WANT to trade
Warcraftlogs: .www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/turalyon/massacre
Atmosphere: Adult (rated R)
Application: .docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform

Recent Progression:
11/12M NtWC with p2 pulls to 65%
4/8M EP
2/2H CoS
3/9M BoD
5/8 M Uldir
11/11M AbT

About Us:
We are a mature raiding guild.
Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members.
Our raid leader(s) research heavily to help prepare for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent.
Our guild atmosphere is laid-back and fun-loving. Raiding is not supposed to be a second job!
In our spare time, we enjoy alts, m+, other games, and listening to music in discord.
If you want to be a part of a fun group of people that also gets stuff done – Massacre could be the place for you!

What we are accepting:
Please note preferred 470ilvl, neck level 75+ with rank 3 essences, cloak at current weekly cap with corruptions. We are currently extending our lockout so the toon must be progression-ready. To maintain the integrity of the lockout, we will not be performing cross-server mythic trials while maintaining our current lockout and trials must be ready for server transfer.

HEALS (looking for 1)
Holy Paladin preferred but mythic N’zoth experience is even better!

RANGED (looking for 1)
–Fire Mage
–Boomkin
–Shadow Priest
–Destro Warlock

Primary recruitment needs are bolded. As always, exceptional applications for any class/role will be considered.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game whisper or through battle tag:
Byleana - GM - Byleana#1633 or @Byleana#0726
Karalea - Ranged Lead/Raid Lead - Kara#1715 or @Karalea#8566
Myricalus - Melee Lead - Myricalus#1115
Zantxd - Heal Lead - Zantman#1984 or @Zant#6670
Wrane - Recruitment - Wrane#11253 or @Wrane#6865

Had a good run this week. Here’s hoping next week is even better.

1 Like

We can do it with some good new recruits :wink:

1 Like

i am potentially interested

1 Like

Interested enough to join us. If anyone is, just hit us up!

Byleana has a really expensive cat.

Technically it’s not mine. Just lives in my house and demands pets sometimes.

1 Like

Much like I do when i hang out in Discord requesting M+ carries

1 Like

Speaking of, I’ve been enjoying doing those a lot more. The Reaping affix is so much better than G’huun was.

1 Like

If Reaping is the one that drops ghuunies everywhere, I will have to disagree.

At least these don’t heal every mob around to full, and run off to pull extra packs in the dungeon.

And you control when and where it happens!

Kara likes being in control.

Nearly got Jaina this week. AoTC next week for sure.

Tonight is going to be a clear up my emissaries and then play PoE til I drop kind of night.

1 Like

Managed to get to blockade in one night. Most likely getting AoTC this week.

1 Like

Make sure you guys actually DPS the ice blocks. :smiley:

I killed Jaina, all by myself. It was all me.

Grats guys!

1 Like

Grong time!