<Massacre> 6/10M FCN, 3/10M FSoD, 2/11M FSoFO Rogue/DK dps/Spriest

Guild Name: Massacre
Guild was founded back in 2007 and has since been a raiding force on our server. After 12 years of pushing Cutting Edge content, Massacre decided to take a more casual and laid-back approach at the beginning of BoD. While maintaining our casual atmosphere we finished BfA strong and achieved CE in Ny’alotha with the desire and dedication of our raid team. In Shadowlands we strive for steady and fun mythic progression.

Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our raid leader(s) research heavily to help prepare for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent. Raiding is not supposed to be a second job! In our spare time, we enjoy alts, m+, other games, and listening to music in discord.

If you want to be a part of a fun group of people that also gets stuff done – Massacre could be the place for you!

Server: US-Turalyon (PVE) EST
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: 8:30pm-Midnight EST Tuesday and Wednesday; optional raid 8:30pm EST Thursday
Loot System: RCLootCouncil to help manage pieces people WANT to trade
Warcraftlogs: .www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/turalyon/massacre
Atmosphere: Adult
Application: .docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform

Recent Progression:
6/10M FCN
3/10M FSoD
2/11M FSoFo

4/11M SFO
8/10M SoD
7/10M CN
12/12M NtWC

What we are accepting:
Please note we do not perform cross-server trials during main raid times. Potential applicants are welcome to watch streams, chill in discord, and join our Thursday alts and friends run—come have fun and get to know the guild you’re looking to join!

RANGED (looking for 2)
–Priest
–Hunter

MELEE (looking for 2)
–Rogue
–Death Knight
–Hunter
–Monk

Primary recruitment needs are bolded. As always, exceptional applications for any class/role will be considered.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via discord or battle tag:
**Fatherjosh - Recruitment - disc @TallCasper#4422 or bnet TallCasper#1208
**Karalea - Ranged Lead/Raid Lead - disc @Karalea#8566 or bnet Kara#1715
Hobkins - Admin - disc @Hobkins#6225 or bnet Enris618#1280
Myrihwana - Melee Lead - disc @Myricalus#4138 or bnet Myricalus#1115
Byleana - GM - disc @Byleana#0726 or bnet Byleana#1633

2 Likes

bump
10char

Bump
The people in this guild are pretty great.

Lol ok I clearly have used the forums in the last 4 years. Oops.

There you go KARA

bumping here

bumpity bump bump

Bump life!

Bump and a bump

A bump bump here and a bump bump there.

Join this guild

I’m not even getting paid for this either

Push it Pa pa PUSH IT

By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes. Open, locks, Whoever knocks

There used to be a graying tower alone on the sea…

In the something of Honalee? Think I butchered that enough…

Seal. Batman…YOU became, the light on the dar side of me. Val Kilmer was one of the more emotional Batmen

(Bump me up)
Bump this topic up
(I can’t bump up)

To the top!

Was talking to a friend of mine tonight on discord and as short of a time I spent with y’all I had a great time here. If life situation was different back then (BoD) I would have never left Massacre.

Great group of folks!

Bump - Just to echo what Braamabull said, it’s a great time to be in the family.