<MASB> Shadowlands SOD (Sylvanas Windrunner Mount, M+, Raids) Sales

Super fast and easy, kept me updated with start times and if there would be any delays(there weren’t). 100% will be buying again

In and out for a quick M Wrath/Maut. Cant ask for a better service! Will use again in the future.

Smooth and fast, no wipes and super pleased with the run! Big vouch

Made my first cross-realm purchase for M Jaina mount. Although I was unsure of the process, it was a smooth experience thanks to Qeb and MASB. Qeb was professional and pleasant to deal with. Great service, would recommend.

Got a AotC N’Zoth kill & Mythic Jaina Mount run. Were very well organzied, fast & efficient . Will be buying from them in the future. Would recommend 10/10

Just finished a Heroic Ny’alotha raid with this team. They are incredible and made the entire experience very fun and enjoyable. Will be using them in the future! 10/10.
Saucy

These people are amazing! Their group was very patient and the officers worked with me very well.

Great service and Amazing group. Thank you so much

10/10!! Amazing service and very efficient group! I cannot thank them enough and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a run.

Very great and friendly service. Would recommend to all!

Amazing run and very fast service. Thanks!

These guys helped me get my Aotc Achievement mount, very helpful and genuinely nice people. Highly recommended.

can 100% recommend! A+++

MASB still selling these runs? Sent Btag request and no answer.

Hey Moldilocks, we did not receive any B-tag request from your side. could you maybe post your B-tag here? or try adding me again on PLAYER#137176. Thanks

Hi Qeb, have a pending request with your BTAG and Starlette. From Wellhard#1722.

Completed tonight. Drama free for Jaina’s mount and AOTC Ny’alotha. Great run and great team. Cheers Qeb and MASB.

Wonderful service, they helped me with AOTC. Highly recommend! Thanks guys

Great service, for both mounts.

Lily was super informative with regular updates as to days/hours/minutes leading up to the raid which gives a lot of confidence when spending hard earned gold.

Much appreciate the run guys and wish you all the best for Shadowlands!

Hi there! sent a friend request fraismilk#1675. Thank you!