Marksman hunters

marksman hunters need a big nerf.
as soon as i leave BG spawn, i get 1 shot by a MM hunter. it doesnt matter if they are undergeared, i still get 1 shot from 60 yards away. my whole BG got spawn camped by 5 MM hunters while the rest of them got all the silvershard mine carts. blizzard, do your job and nerf MM hunter’s double tap ASAP.

10 Likes

While hunters are broken you are also a sub rogue which imo is worse then hunters

21 Likes

the difference is a sub rogue cant kill you from literally 60 yards away. soullscape actually got it up to 120 yards. and sub doesnt actually kill you in 1 second.

there are some really bad hunters right now free hk’s but like you said there are some goods one but far fewer

1 Like

i was in a BG and the top dmg was a MM hunter that did 837000 dmg. and guess what 2nd and 3rd were? 2 MM hunters, with the top dmg doing 3x more than the 2nd

Why are you calling out the 2nd and 3rd Hunters like that?

1 Like

It’s pre patch . Let them have their fun . I am sure you are having your moments too as a Sub rogue . It’s 100-0 in a stun lock.

7 Likes

If you survive the meme combo… the bad ones can be farmed .

to make the point that hunters are currently in the best spot and need to be nerfed

But did you consider their feelings by calling them out?

In case you haven’t picked up on this I believe half of your story and that is about it. Yes a Hunter might have been top damage and 2 other Hunters might have been 2nd and 3rd but your entire exaggeration of events in your original post is laughable and obvious to fit your narrative.

4 Likes

i was in a bg where the top dps was hunter hunter dk(me) lock lock then mage elesham.

not agreeing or disagreeing just wanted to pont out all the ranged dps getting handled by a melee class. carry on with theorycrying.

Not even close, really.

if they nerf MM hunter they absolutely need to nerf subtlety too. Cause damn, are you broken as hell…

10 Likes

I have yet to see a sub rogue with 30+ KBs in a BG.

1 Like

Ever since the pre patch i have seen way more rogues then hunter’s not saying hunters arent broken they are. but i would rather face hunters then rogues right now.

and either way blizz favors rogues and mages more then any other class in the game not worried about them in SL as it will be bfa 2.0 and hunter will get nerfed insanely fast anyway

Plus they are still dumb at 60 too i see more nerf rogue threads in beta then i do with hunters {again not saying they arent broken just saying my opinion}

2 Likes

That’s because they are dead if they come out of stealth and are seen by any ranged class :joy:

But if they get you 1-1 … it’s 100-0 in 7 secs. Sap , cap flag , force you to trinket to block it . And boom , stun lock and GY. It’s my experience everytime I am left alone at a node.

7 Likes

That’s because almost all of the pvp on beta is done in arena skirmishes. Sub rogue is a big problem there with a legendary and broken pve trinkets. MM hunters are a big problem in a BG environment.

So, they are both overtuned but in different ways. Hunter is more of a problem in BGs (IMO). I had three BGs yesterday with five hunters on the enemy team in 10v10 maps.

2 Likes

this is exactly my point. in a BG a MM can blend in, stay behind their team mates because of their long range abilities, and 1 shot people. and because they are in the back, its harder to get to them, so they can do even more dmg.

2 Likes

Well, from warrior standpoint (and this toon is one of many starting a profession system with other account toons…not speaking on behalf of this character.) Hunters only really suck at lower brackets from this class not having that many counters.

Best thing in general is bum rush them. MM can’t do a lot up close. They only have but so many get aways and dps is junk on the move.

Perspective does not equal to different opinions or actual truth.