Mark of the Hibernating Runebear

I don’t want to miss out on stuff in the current patch because dumb RNG.

2 Likes

I keep leveling Druids between the resets. Number six did his first attempt today, all others obviously since they turned 70. Would have to guess, but 1 and 2 did it since Day 1 (had on on either faction), then 1, 2 and 3 for two weeks, and since then a new one every week.

I am mostly worried, that with the next patch and all the other things coming, LFG will be empty and chances go down.

So far, no Mark.

That’s my weeks, no. Tuesday, Attempt. Fail on all alts, Create New Character, Resto, Instances to 70, try again. But, hey, at least I’ve seen all kinds of tanks in the past weeks that made me resolve never to be “that” tank.

1 Like

Another week with no rock bear

Sad day :pensive:

this is only available once per week right?

correct. druid players get 52 attempts a year at this bear skin.

Desire sensor at its finest. I didnt wanted this form, imo the fel grizzlemaw looks cooler, but i got it on my first kill of the boss. However the purple dreamtalon form i do wanted and even sneaked 2 lv 60 druids alts into the Emerald Dream trough raid summoning stone took me several weeks to get

Do you need to be L70 to get access to him? Or can you go in if your alt is L60? How much story do you need to unlock first?

Level 70 to unlock world quest because the zone is locked behind campaign.

2 Likes

Finally got it after doing each reset from day 1.

I most be lucky af. Got mine on kill 3.

Just got mine on Saturday took a hell of a time to get though now I’m farming Keen.

Congrats yall

I’ve been farming this every week since release…no luck…pos rng

1 Like

Yep, still pulling blanks here as well ;(

Has its color customization been implemented on the barber shop yet or is it still a work in progress thing?

I got mine like a week before TWW release date, crazy how long it has taken me to get it

/cheer