Mark of the Hibernating Runebear

Aurostor’s most likely bugged at the moment – My four druids all got ~125 gold for killing the world boss. My seven alts all got a piece of gear.

I’ve heard that an entire guild had 53 druids kill the boss and none of them got loot, while their 48 non-druids all got loot.

I just want the runebear appearance… ;_;

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s starting to look that way. Hopefully Blizz looks into it.

2 Likes

I wish Blizzard can confirm this in a bluepost or something.

5 Likes

I’m really hoping they do. It doesn’t seem like a coincidence at this point, and world boss loot tables have been buggy before.

2 Likes

I didn’t get anything on my Balance druid. No gold, rep, nothing over 2 kills although after first kill I had to manually go find a group so something is triggering. Also DBM says I have two Wipes although we completed the event :frowning:

4 Likes

i ran it on 3 druids got nothing makes me sad

3 Likes

same. i killed him on druid, hunter, and paladin, and druid is the only one that didn’t get anything.

3 Likes

Also killed him on a druid and 3 other characters all but my druid got loot. Didn’t even see a pop up when it finished to tell me ingotngold or crests just saw it in the log.

2 Likes

Yeah, no popup for me either. I actually looked around for a chest or something else to loot thinking I’d missed something, lol.

1 Like

This boss feels very buggy and they need to increase chance too. I only got gold. :cloud_with_rain:

1 Like

they should reset the World boss for Druids at the very least. not like it will help them gear up its just 1 piece might not even drop, but just the world boss might not spawn for few weeks lol…

my friend ran 20x druids no loot or anything…
actually alot of my friends to correct that.

4 Likes

I just got it on my nelf druid like 15mins ago, but I got nothing on this toon yesterday when I tried.

1 Like

Ran on my druid this evening and got it. I was so shocked. Good luck to you all that are trying to get this!

2 Likes

Yup looks like they’ve fixed it, I’m seeing it around a lot now. Hope I can run it again on my druid.

just here to see if anyone rekills him to see if we can get a chance this week or have to wait till next week

1 Like

Just did and got nothing, appears we’re going to have to wait for the reset after all.

I got it, First try! Get good!

Got it first try. Lucky day! Hibernating runebear world boss. Joined a premade for it

Do you have to be in guardian to get it? Or guardian loot picked?

I can’t say for sure, but I highly doubt it. And FWIW, my Guardian druid didn’t get it – but I still think it was bugged. People all at once started seeing it drop after days of Druids not even getting loot. Sucks for those of us who did the World Boss right away.

1 Like