Marg's 13th Annual Gift Giveaway

Day One Recap: Day One was Awesome! Thanks for my Several Guildies that Helped out for the Event. There was no issues to speak off, and everyone was in order. Everyone was Friendly and Awesome! Hope to see you all on Wednesday!

And now for the Legal Stuff to protect my helpers and Guildies of my Actions during this event.

Disclaimer :
This event, actions of myself, or my helper(s) do not reflect the View’s and Opinion’s of Validus Knights and there Members/Officers/Leaders. Any actions of my helpers are of there own accord and should not reflect there guild they may be apart of. Any actions of myself are of my own accord and should not reflect upon Validus Knights and there Members/Officers/Leaders.

Code(s) Info :
The Code(s) will be put on a piece of Parchment in game. the code(s) are NOT TO BE SOLD in game. If caught, I will not be responsible for Actions taking to your account by Blizzard for the act of Selling these code(s) in game including, but not limited to Account Suspension’s and/or Account closing’s. Screen Shots of the Parchment will also be saved on my Computer in case something happens and i need to Dispute anything.

1 Like