Mana still disappearing when casting in world

At titled. We had an update yesterday and this is STILL HAPPENING.

It has been going on for over two months now.

How long is it going to take to fix this???

2 Likes

Sounds similar to my issue but even sometimes when you don’t cast you lose 80% of your mana

1 Like

This has been happening since the pre-expansion update and I have a few consistencies with it; when I go into or out of Bastion it drops down, when WPVP begins it drops down, if I cast wild growth in world and it heals players other than myself it drops down, when I enter a BG it drops down and then fills right back up if the BG hasn’t begun and I am in the waiting room, but stays down if the BG has already begun.

How this has gone on this long is beyond me. Is this the right place to report this? This is my fourth post up here. Should I open a ticket instead? This inexcusable crap should have been fixed within 24 hours. I am sick of dying or watching other players die because of this. My group will do huge elite pulls in world quests because they see a healer joined them, and then my mana disappears and they all die.

2 Likes

I am having this same problem for the same amount of time. I have been trying to find answers too. I have been trying to figure out what exactly causes it, but it seems to happen more often then not during world pvp or in war mode.

I have never once been out of warmode since they introduced that mistake of an option on my realm, so I have no basis of comparison, but WPVP is pretty much a slam dunk to bring it on, and then it basically hands them a free kill of you.

Wm on here too. Wonder if it’s some awkwardness with gear scaling up and then partially scaling down? Especially now with your standard pvp sec scaling 80+ ilvl up from the original ilvl

Im having this exact same issue as holy paladin :frowning:

Still happening. It’s awful, can’t do any of the Wpvp quests without 2-3 healers in a group because collectively you have 1 full manabar

I’d like to echo my own frustration. Have had WM on for about 2 weeks now, and have noticed it happening quite a bit. Its very frustrating to have it happen during WPvP and suddenly boop no mana.

Makes sense that it has to do with the gear scaling up and down - but either way, it needs to be fixed. Sucks to be a WPvP healer right now.

Im pretty sure there is a problem with the +% int enchants. I had this same problem and fixed it by replacing the enchant.

We shouldn’t have to enchant and disenchant our gear every time we head out to quest in order to accommodate their incompetence. This has been going on since the pre-expansion patch. That is over two months now. How long is it going to take them to address this major issue in their programing? Do we just need to accept this now as the new normal? Two-plus months for something that should have been addressed in 24 hours.

bump? Doesn’t seem to be resolved on my druid

Been happening non stop today with my holy paladin on war mode. Super annoying considering this is a class that struggles with mana to begin with…

It’s definitely the Leg enchant for extra mana pool. Just gonna replace.

I tried to replace the leg armor and I am still having the issue on my Holy Paladin. any fix for this?