<Mana> Mythic Team LF Demon Hunter for S4 and Dragonflight!

Let’s go DH let’s go!

LF a tank and open recruitment as far as DPS goes!!! Apply and come raid with us.

This guild has very racist people in it. Can prove with logs & SS. Wouldn’t recommend. Plus favoritism is a thing Officer +

I would ask you one last time to stop harassing our group. If you cannot act appropriately, and resist harassing us further, i will take legal action. This goes beyond a video game at this point.

Considering how positive my PM’s have been with you it’s unfortunate i have to say this- I will inform you that the extent of what you are trying to achieve on our forum/discord posts, etc, results as cyberbullying to a greater extent than just one person, but a large group of people since it involves our guild name. We do not tolerate legitimate racism, sexism, or bullying of any kind. Griefing, holding lockouts hostage, badmouthing our guild name on forums, calling us racist, etc, is cyberbullying. Knowing that you live in Canada, I have looked up the criminal code and will tell you cyberbullying is illegal criminal activity punishable by law in your country, as well as the United States. I will suggest you dismiss your harassment of our guild name and anyone in our guild or we will take legal action, as well as further action with blizzard to have your account banned for continued harassment/cyberbullying.

I’ve already submitted my report with proof ( audio & ingame SS’s) Don’t forget to ask adam when he used to PM me. Thank you for the threat. It won’t help in the GM’s case.

Ever think to wonder why MANA is the only guild on the Recruitment & Community discord that gets labeled as a warning ? Don’t play the victim card here. You guys are racist. You have a Racist GM. The proof is not hard to find. Check Reddit :wink:

Curbi just leave and forget about it? Lingering too much on something that you dont need to stress over is monkaShake dude. This doesnt benefit you at all and only looks bad on you. Far too involved for something that you couldve left called em a bunch of dicks and been over with but spamming posts and what not is weird and uncalled for.