Mallet of Zul'farrak

Hi there,

I have reported this to multiple GM’s and they have advised me to post here (I don’t think they really have any power to talk to anyone in Blizzard, or they are just disposable contractors, or they hate their life or something. Either way it’s the worst service from Blizzard I have had yet) about the Mallet of Zul’farrak being removed from the transmog wardrobe. One of the GMs suggested this happened prior to BFA or something similar, or that I just hadn’t collected it but I confirmed a few things:

1. I indeed have the item on a few characters.
  2. I checked and I actually have it transmogged on a few BOA maces on my Zandalari shaman, which indicates that they it was working at the release of the Zandalari.

Can this please be looked at.

1 Like

Do you have the Gurubashi Punisher as a transmog?
If so, right-click on it to see if it has the mallet as an alternate name.
They share the same appearance.

I know they do, and I don’t.

It’s in the list, but i don’t have access to transmog to it because I haven’t collected the punisher.

The Mallet is not in the retail game any more but I just tried t-mogging the Goblin Screwdriver, which also isn’t in the retail game now, and was able to do it successfully.

Sounds like a genuine bug.

1 Like

It’s not obtainable in game, but it is still in game (I have it on 2 of my characters), but yeah definitely a bug.