<Malicious Compliance> A 12/12H 3/12M LF A Few Strong Players!

Malicious Compliance is a reformed raid team and we are recruiting strong players for our push into mythic NYA & beyond! We are currently 12/12N, 12/12H & 3/12M in Ny’alotha! We are a close-knit group of people who like to have fun together but also know when to buckle down and get serious during progression & raid times.

While we currently have a strong core, we are in need of a strong healer preferably a holy paladin or priest and a few strong dps to round out our group. We definitely are in need of a ret pally, other classes are also welcome!

Our goal is to recruit players who have a positive attitude and a desire to progress as a team. Must be open to suggestions, always be on top of their class and the willingness to constantly improve. We treat each other with respect and would expect the same out of our team.

We are an 21+ guild. Raid times are Thursday (farm night/fun night & not mandatory) Sunday & Monday (progression nights) from 9:00pm-12:00am server. We also run/push lots of keys & do enjoy pvp! Raiders are required to complete their weekly key (level 12 minimum) for your weekly chest & gear upgrade.

Also, you must like dank memes and have a good sense of humor!

For more information, please reach out! You can reach me on discord at Infinitie#7943, or btag luminating#1813

We look forward to hearing from you, answering your questions and hopefully having you as part of our team!

1 Like

Bumpity Bump

1 Like

I give free stuff

Bumping for those last two players!!

Looking for 2 chill and competent dps :smiley:

Would love to finish solidifying our roster and push 4/12 this week! Reach out if you’re looking for a new home!

Hi there, im a returning player looking for a new raid team, im still gearing up, but i take raid preety serious, always brin my A game, with a litle help i might be raid ready in a week or 2, if you guys want me as a DPS i would be glad. I raided Mitic in the past and pushed high keys in Legion, been away from the game and came back in 8.3.

I have a 448 Ret Paladin and a 435 Havoc DH.