[Mal'Ganis] Abandoned for Classic? Join Prowlers! - 3/8M progressing through Mythic EP

Did most of your guild ditch you for Classic, and it’s just not your thing? Or have you pugged all of heroic Eternal Palace and are looking for a place to start mythic? Do you want a guild that actually does things like achievement runs and M+? Prowlers of the Night on Mal’Ganis might be a good fit for you!

We’re a long-running, Horde guild that has a history all the way back in Vanilla, and we’re always looking for more to join our community. We have people who played back in the day and folks who joined as recently as BfA, so even if this is your first expac, you won’t feel out of place. We finished our clear of heroic EP and are sinking our teeth into mythic, but like many guilds, we need butts to fill the raid slots, and that’s where you may come in.

Here’s what we offer:

That’s all for now! If any of that sounds appealing to you or your group of friends who are looking for a new home, hit us up! Thanks for looking!

Tumbleweed, Events Coordinator of Prowlers of the Night
Grimme#3490 on Discord / Grimme#1479 on Bnet

Subwolfer, GM of Prowlers of the Night
Subwolfer#6599 on Discord / Subwolfer#1851 on Bnet

We do raid tonight. So come give us a try ^-^

Starting raid in under an hour. Anyone want to trial?

We’ll be back at it tonight, so here’s a morning bump for anyone who happens to be browsing while at work. :>

Hey guys, your raid times/guild environment sounds like a great potential fit for me. For the right opportunity I have no issues faction changing. Any interest in a roughly 428-430 H paladin (I am comfortable as prot and ret as well, should the need arise)?

2 Likes

We sure do have interest in a H Pally! Especially one who can DPS for those fights where we don’t need our whole heal team. Feel free to add me on Bnet/Discord to touch base later, or leave me your tag(s) so I can hit you up when I get home. o7

1 Like

Sent a Bnet request, we’ll touch base later, thanks for the quick response!

No problem at all. :> Thanks for your interest!

Still looking for a few more late night raiders. Come join us!

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Another little bump before heading home from work! Day jobs, man.

Happy Friday! :slight_smile: Come join Prowler’s of the night, it’s a great guild!

The weekend is here, and so are we! Come check us out!

My names Subwolfer and I approved this message.

Well what do you know, we’re 2/8M EP now! And that was with pugging the last couple of slots to fill. Imagine if we had 20 reliable raiders each week instead of 18 or 19. IMAGINE.

Mistweaver 3/8 mythic here looking for a new home if you have a spot.

We sure do! Go ahead and add me on Bnet so I can get in touch with you! I’m at work at the second, but will be online later tonight, and can shoot you a message whenever I see you online, or vice-versa.

2/8 M last week can we get 3 this week?

We’ll be at it again tonight and going for 3/8!

2/8 M down after night 1. Going for progression for night 2. Come join us!